Group Cycle

is it making things to comlicated to suggest that all of the gear could come from the same place to avoid dosing variables, obviously this may be immpossible for those of you not on the same continent but maybe worth thinking about?

Otherwise sounds great and i will be keeping a close eye on all of your progress.

OK, so far we’ve got 10 volunteers and we’re not even 24 ours into the thread. We might very well be able to run the 3 groups if we have enough people. Although like Bushy and MrZsasz have said it might make things more simple if we stick to less variables.

And after we discuss/decide upon which direction(s) we’re going, we can continue to clean up all the details, there’s lots of time to figure it all out.

Here’s the list I’ve got right now, sorry if I missed anybody.

-myself (Jelly Roll)
-World1187
-Cortes
-Sapasion
-Game_over
-ImmenseFiend50
-InTheZone
-Renton
-LillGuy001
-Schmazz

What about 5.0 and TothePain?

[quote]Jelly Roll wrote:
OK, so far we’ve got 10 volunteers and we’re not even 24 ours into the thread. We might very well be able to run the 3 groups if we have enough people. Although like Bushy and MrZsasz have said it might make things more simple if we stick to less variables.

And after we discuss/decide upon which direction(s) we’re going, we can continue to clean up all the details, there’s lots of time to figure it all out.

Here’s the list I’ve got right now, sorry if I missed anybody.

-myself (Jelly Roll)
-World1187
-Cortes
-Sapasion
-Game_over
-ImmenseFiend50
-InTheZone
-Renton
-LillGuy001
-Schmazz

[/quote]

Count me in…

Something else we might want to consider gents, is the idea of having at least 2 people on the same training routine…

Ya know, see how somebody like Tone would respond to such and such, while I respond to such and such while loading up…

Maybe the differences wouldn’t be that stark… in that you only get so much out of gear, and then the rest depends on your training intensity and diet…

World

[quote]LillGuy001 wrote:

I personally do want to incorporate deca into a cycle around that time for the first time ever.[/quote]

I like the sound of this one. I’ll run these with you.

Or whatever is decided.

Can I be in?

Some ideas:

4 groups:
1 advanced group
1 intermediate group
1 basic group
and of course a control group

advanced group would be something like the test/tren/drol cycle

intermediate something like test/deca/dbol

basic group would be test only

control too

[quote]World1187 wrote:
Something else we might want to consider gents, is the idea of having at least 2 people on the same training routine…

Ya know, see how somebody like Tone would respond to such and such, while I respond to such and such while loading up…

Maybe the differences wouldn’t be that stark… in that you only get so much out of gear, and then the rest depends on your training intensity and diet…

World[/quote]

That could be cool. And maybe have the difference being the diet. Something as simple as a low carb vs regular carb. Anabolic Diet vs Berardi Principles so to speak…

Yeah, I agree that similar training routines would be beneficial.

Hadn’t thought about the diet differences…

[quote]World1187 wrote:
Oh, I’ll definitely stick around as a maybe. I’m actually considering a couple two week cycles with anadrol and winstrol at some point in the near future before I go. And since they would only be two weeks a piece, that means recovery would be damned easy.

Assuming I would get to participate, this is what I’m thinking for mine (or someone else’s if I cannot join the fun):
wk 1-8: 700-900mg test e
wk 3-6: 50mg ED tren ace
wk 6-8: 300-400mg masteron
wk 1-3: 100mg anadrol ED + 50mg winstrol ED

World[/quote]

Looks great, you can count me in also. I will probably end up switching the anadrol with dbol(and leaving out the winstrol tabs). Sometimes its hard to get a hold of gear around here. I would definitly be up for :

wk 1-8: 700-900mg test e
wk 3-6: 50mg ED tren ace
wk 1-3: 30-40 mg dbol

What you guys think?

I’m with you on dbol over drol. A lot of guys here are saving their oral for week 3 to allow the test to build up the first couple weeks its the same protocol I will use when I gear up starting tomorrow.

The bigger this gets the better but also less controllable it will be. I sort of like World’s idea of guys using the same training practices. However, we gotta remember even on the same gear and the same training methodology there will still be differences in diet and I assure you there is no way we will coordinate that, ever.

Still this is a fun little project and I hope to see it come to fruition at years end

I dont think diet should be controlled. At this end of the day, this is observation at best. I only say that so the ‘low carb’ guys don’t get screwed. I mean, if I was gonna spend all that money on gear, I’d want to eat what I want to make the gains worth the money, know what I mean?.

This is certainly getting uncontrollable, but at least if they all did the same cycles and a kept some meticulous logs/blogs we could observe the variables.

I’d definitely be up for using the same style routine as whoever is in my group.

I like bushy’s idea, too. We need a particular point to focus upon, and I think that most people DO know that steroids WILL provide results. This would be a great opportunity to show that those results can be obtained without the typical horseshit shoveled at us by the media. And those of us who are acheiving results are certainly not going to leave that part out of our accounts, are we?

Excelleny idea bushy.

Ultimately aren’t we all looking for a cycle that provides the most positives with the least negatives?

That’s a great idea Bushy, and narrowing the focus on side-effects would give us the added opportunity to try different methods/doses of safely controlling them.

Here’s the list again, 13 of us now.

-myself (Jelly Roll)
-World1187
-Cortes
-Sapasion
-Game_over
-ImmenseFiend50
-InTheZone
-Renton
-LillGuy001
-Schmazz
-rushman
-LayinLo
-Famousbychoice

My two cents…

with 10-13 volunteers, you’re only going to have enough for 2 distinct groups if you want data that’s relatively comparable. If you can get more, you could split the experiment into 3 separate groups, or more. You probably won’t want any less than 4-5 people in each experimental group.

As regards diet–you shouldn’t control it. I suppose in a perfect world you would, but it’s not worth it here. If the goals of all the volunteers remain similar (ie–all after lean mass, or all after cutting, or all after ****), then you should trust the volunteers to do everything they can dietary wise to accomplish it. Nobody here is going to be afraid of eating for gaining, right? :slight_smile:

You should probably have at least a few people using the same routines/programs for comparison purposes as to how different people with the same goals and same AAS respond to the same training program.

You guys are right, whatever you decide, you need a specific goal for the experiment since you don’t have that many people in the sample size.

So what have we decided so far, jelly?

• at least 2 groups (i’d love to see 3!)
  • similar routines within groups
  • main focus will be avoiding sides/negatives

This is what I get for not being around a few weeks!

It would do me some good to have some ‘public’ accountability. I’d step up for the “Test Only” group.

As far as the sides, I’m looking forward to testing the waters with KSman’s theories pertaining to a’dex.