Groin Hurts When Rising from Squat

Hey guys. Recently, my left groin has been hurting when I squat. I feel the pain high up on my inner left thigh. I only feel it when I’ve almost completely risen from a squat (basically in the last 10% of the movement). My groin doesn’t bother me when the weight is light; I feel pain when I bump up the weight to 135 and above, which is what I do for sets of 5. Please help me alleviate this pain.

I have a video of me squatting.

[quote]ZedonMeds wrote:
Hey guys. Recently, my left groin has been hurting when I squat. I feel the pain high up on my inner left thigh. I only feel it when I’ve almost completely risen from a squat (basically in the last 10% of the movement). My groin doesn’t bother me when the weight is light; I feel pain when I bump up the weight to 135 and above, which is what I do for sets of 5. Please help me alleviate this pain.

I have a video of me squatting.

Squat Form Check - 135 lb - YouTube [/quote]

Not very clear, but tome it looks like you have excessive lower back rounding in the bottom of the suat and/or butt wink. You should into fixing that. Also, your hip mobility i probably the issue here, and since you will adress that in the above problem, it should fix the pain too. Until that point, dont go so low in your squats, just below parallel was fine.