Height: 5'7
Weight: 180

Monday's Training:

Stretching

Hypers: 3 x 10 x bw

Lat Pulldowns: 3 x 10 x 60

Lying Leg Curls: 2 x 10 x 50

Preacher Curls: 2 x 10 x 40

HS Chest Press: 2 x 10 x 30. This machine is calibrated for each arm so the total weight was 60 lbs but 30 per arm.

There is no real plan right now except to try and hit as many body parts as I can each day. Once I get going regularly I will attempt 5/3/1. Derek very nicely emailed me the pdf of the book and the spreadsheet to go along with it so I will be reading that soon. I don't want to try any maxes until I can go with IH but they were 85 on bench, 135 on squat, and DL is not worth mentioning when I was training regularly which stopped around Thanksgiving 2010. We both got sick and never started back up in the gym again. Then I started working and didn't feel like going to the gym. Then I switched shifts and didn't have the energy to go to the gym. So now that life is back to normal, I am going to make myself go to the gym, or at least try to. :wink:

Welcome over Grneyes. Glad your back in the gym

I shall read this daily.

Well hello there...will be following.

Yay for you, Greenie!

You started back up, that's a big step!

I will read along
welcome to O35

Good start back up plan.

Welcome

haha!

you're old.

No, I'm 29 +5!

I'm 29 with 20 years experience, lol

Wellcome to the older crowd.

Welcome to the Lawrence Welk crowd, Grneyes!

Welcome to Over 35.

Please buy the 5/3/1 manual. Jim has impacted so many lifters goals and the guy has lost a small fortune to pirated copies of his work.

HARA, I have the PDF, thanx to Derek! It is on my Kindle!

On to training! Squatted today for the first time in almost a year, I think. IH said I was WAY above parallel and I felt I was going almost to parallel, but whatever. He said I also pitch my upper body forward so I need to work on that. Other than that, it was good and my legs are KILLING me!

Stretching

Hypers: 3 x 10 x bw

5 Retarded Frogs (or squat to stands for ppl not familiar with nlmain in PW)

Squats: 3 x 5 x Bar

Flys: 2 x 10 x 40

Tricep Pushdowns: 3 x 10 x 30

Yes, it is short, but since we didn't get there until 11:45ish I thought it was pretty solid. I'm just concentrating on getting TO the gym right now.

Your tall.

What up Greeny

I am willing to "hit" several body parts for you to help in my own special way.

Welcome aboard.

x2

Hey there, welcome to the grown up section. Except for Edgy of course.

james

First right of refusal.