Greg Valentino Documentary

[quote]tveddy wrote:
inthego wrote:
I love bodybuilding, but most of it has become less about muscle refinement and more about chemistry…

That bottle of juice ain’t gonna lift no heavy ass weights.

Respect it for what it is.[/quote]

True,and I do but I am referring to the elite of the sport.

The IFBB.

Jay Cutler would have done the same thing and not looked that way if not for GH and what ever else he’s on…

I am a fan of Pro bodybuilding and also Jay, but the sport has sadly veered into the realm of chemistry and gotten away from the pure aesthetics of physique enhancement…

“Bigger is not better, better is better.” -Frank Zane-

Just some comments here. I have nothing much to add about Valentino, except that he does have massive arms that a lot of people on this site are envious about, and he can curl a hell of a lot more than most people on this site. Go ahead and call his arms ugly, he has got bigger guns than all of us here. Period.He did what he had to do to get them, and he took responsibility for them.

Mick hart has been through a lot more than you can imagine. Yes, he is handing gear to his son, but he is taking an active interest in his son’s cycles, training, diet and probably making certain he doesn;t go anywhere near borderline abuse. One of my friends learned a lot from him, regarding bag work as a superior form of cardio.