Greg Jones What A Freak

I’m sure most have seen this I’m just bringing it up as a point of conversation. It amazes me over and over again how much of a freak guys like greg jones, vernon davis, ernie sims, joe addai, and mario williams are. Its just not right. I’m about hundered percent positive that all of the guys above eat like greg too. In-fucking-credible. - YouTube

[quote]RailRoader wrote:
I’m sure most have seen this I’m just bringing it up as a point of conversation. It amazes me over and over again how much of a freak guys like greg jones, vernon davis, ernie sims, joe addai, and mario williams are. Its just not right. I’m about hundered percent positive that all of the guys above eat like greg too. In-fucking-credible. - YouTube

ive seen greg in person many times, big fucking guy. really big. best physique i have ever seen up close

anquan boldin was huge when i saw him too.

Greg Jones is blessed with great genes. But let’s be honest. If he didn’t lift weights and play FB, he’d be a fatass. The kid still put in tons of work to look that swole.

Still the best stiff arm of all time.

6 feet 1 inches, 250…probably 6-8% bf, maybe less…4.5 fourty…squatted more than o or d-linemen when he was at FSU…yeah that dude is a fuckin beast. I love watching him run downhill…a true monster. I remember reading that he was squatting 465 for working weight…or was it 565 ? I can’t remember.

[quote]PGA200X wrote:

That was more of a shoulder check. THIS is a textbook stiff arm (RIP Ironhead):

[quote]Panther1015 wrote:
PGA200X wrote:

That was more of a shoulder check. THIS is a textbook stiff arm (RIP Ironhead):

[/quote]

NIIIIIICCCCCCCCCCCCCEEEEEEEEEEEE!

[quote]
PGA200X wrote:

Panther1015 wrote:

Anyone who was talking shit in the soccer or ‘best athlete’ threads needs to watch a few of these videos.

Ironhead was close to 290 lbs that season and he was clocked at a hair above 4.4 in the forty. Unreal…

Greg Jones ain’t shit. Give me a year and I’ll catch him. Punk bitch.

Panther,

I think if greg jones never ever touched a weight, he’d be able to max 465 on the bench and power clean over 3 plates.

Eat good, work a little harder…beautiful.

[quote]djrobins wrote:
Panther,

I think if greg jones never ever touched a weight, he’d be able to max 465 on the bench and power clean over 3 plates.[/quote]

I’m not arguing that. Good genes means naturally strong. But he’d probably still be a fatass, just a strong fatass.

[quote]djrobins wrote:
Panther,

I think if greg jones never ever touched a weight, he’d be able to max 465 on the bench and power clean over 3 plates.[/quote]

For serious?

I mean I’m sure he’d be strong, but a 465 bench with no training? Come on.

The guys sure knows how to eat!

[quote]PhilG wrote:
The guys sure knows how to eat![/quote]

Ice cream, chips, candy, ice pops. All the major food groups.

[quote]rrjc5488 wrote:
PhilG wrote:

Ice cream, chips, candy, ice pops. All the major food groups.[/quote]

Yeah…unbelievable.

[quote]Shadow wrote:
rrjc5488 wrote:
PhilG wrote:

Ice cream, chips, candy, ice pops. All the major food groups.

Yeah…unbelievable.[/quote]

Nowhere in any sport will you find worse nutrition than at a collegiate football program.

I couldn’t believe what I saw at PSU. A whole private dining hall with steak, chicken, lobster, omelettes, salmon and everything else, and guys are eating freakin’ fruit loops and french fries.

It didn’t help that our “nutritionists” advice for gaining muscle was “to eat lots of applesauce, or have an extra slice of pie at dinner”…

Panther,

Im just joking. It would be hard to believe he would be as strong without the training.

The foot ball players, especially to college level look like they do because of:

1. Training for football
  2. Weight training demands
  3. most of them do have favorable genetics.

Without football/weight training that would stil be a strong dude compared to a majority of the population.

I respectfully disagree.

THIS is the greatest stiffarm of…all…time.