Greens+ Wild Berry Burst

I just got 3 bottles of Greens+ Wild Berry Burst and tried it this morning with my typical morning shake.

(2) scoops of Grow! Whey
(2) tbsp flax seeds
(2) tsp Greens+ Wild Berry Burst

I usually use the regular Greens+, but this new one is great. Really masks the whey taste (which I am not too fond of). I suggest trying it.

Any word on a Biotest version?

-Machine

[quote]machine514 wrote:
I just got 3 bottles of Greens+ Wild Berry Burst and tried it this morning with my typical morning shake.

(2) scoops of Grow! Whey
(2) tbsp flax seeds
(2) tsp Greens+ Wild Berry Burst

I usually use the regular Greens+, but this new one is great. Really masks the whey taste (which I am not too fond of). I suggest trying it.

Any word on a Biotest version?

-Machine[/quote]

Wild Berry Burts Greens+ smells like berries but tastes like rotted wild berries dipped in cow shit!

I take Greens in the capsule form and spread them out throughout the day on an empty stomach. I find this works well for me when I’m on the go.

I like Charles Poliquin’s product called Paleo Greens. I have to mix it with something or I cant manage it. Tastes like pure dirt to me but since its good for me I will make the effort to wolf it down.

[quote]duke6j wrote:
I take Greens in the capsule form and spread them out throughout the day on an empty stomach. I find this works well for me when I’m on the go.[/quote]

The caps are the only way to go. All the benefits- no taste.

I have the Greens “Plus” and it tastes just fine. I don’t know what you wimps are complaining about.

It probably doesn’t mix well with everything, I’ll admit that.

(BTW, how do you get a plus sign to come out right on the forum?)

I’m writing my next review on Greens+, and have always thought that the taste was great. I’d love to get some feedback on the flavor.

Thanks

Regular Greens+ tastes like shit! The berry flavor is slightly better but I still think it ruins the taste of Metabolic Drive. I use it sparingly.

[quote]PGA200X wrote:
Wild Berry Burts Greens+ smells like berries but tastes like rotted wild berries dipped in cow shit![/quote]

I agree! The Wild Berry Greens+ is the worst thing I’ve ever tasted, and I love the taste of the regular Greens+.

Greens+ is foul, period. The original stuff has a wretched aftertaste that nearly triggers my gag reflex. Anyway, I just tried something new with my Greens+ about 20 min ago that worked pretty well. Mix one serving of Greens+ (3 tsp) with a shooter’s worth of cranberry-grape juice and chase it all down with a tall glass of water with lemon. I cold barely taste the aftertase and it was somewhat smooth going down.

[quote]yorik wrote:
I have the Greens “Plus” and it tastes just fine. I don’t know what you wimps are complaining about.

It probably doesn’t mix well with everything, I’ll admit that.

(BTW, how do you get a plus sign to come out right on the forum?)[/quote]

I’m not sure what’s so wimpy about thinking that Greens+ tastes putrid. Maybe if someone used it as an excuse not to drink it, which nobody here is.

[quote]yorik wrote:
(BTW, how do you get a plus sign to come out right on the forum?)[/quote]

I just pressed the “plus” (+) key on the number pad.

-Machine

[quote]GashMan wrote:
Regular Greens+ tastes like shit! The berry flavor is slightly better but I still think it ruins the taste of Metabolic Drive. I use it sparingly.[/quote]

I agree, I would not use it in a Metabolic Drive shake.

-Machine

[quote]Panther1015 wrote:
Greens+ is foul, period. The original stuff has a wretched aftertaste that nearly triggers my gag reflex. Anyway, I just tried something new with my Greens+ about 20 min ago that worked pretty well. Mix one serving of Greens+ (3 tsp) with a shooter’s worth of cranberry-grape juice and chase it all down with a tall glass of water with lemon. I cold barely taste the aftertase and it was somewhat smooth going down. [/quote]

Do you think that whey protein tastes foul too?

-Machine

[quote]David Barr wrote:
I’m writing my next review on Greens+, and have always thought that the taste was great. I’d love to get some feedback on the flavor.

Thanks[/quote]

And my thoughts on you were correct. You’re a very very sick man!

[quote]machine514 wrote:
Do you think that whey protein tastes foul too?

-Machine[/quote]

Metabolic Drive is the cat’s ass - love the stuff, but GROW! Whey is another story. It doesn’t sit well in my stomach at all. I won’t go into much detail, but I’ll just say that it never comes out the other end very well.

[quote]GashMan wrote:
Regular Greens+ tastes like shit! The berry flavor is slightly better but I still think it ruins the taste of Metabolic Drive. I use it sparingly.[/quote]

Good Lord! Greens+ with Metabolic Drive? No wonder people hate it. Mix it with some juice and it tastes fine. A citrus juice works really well. I often mix it with Sobe Energy.

I’ve tried them all and Greens+ Berry is by far the best.

Garden of Life Superfood is by far the worst - tastes like grass.