Greens+ Powder vs. Pills?

any opinions on greens+ pills as opposed to the powdered variety? am I getting the same benefits with the pills? I always am suspect of the convenient version of anything, so up until now, I’ve stuck with powder, but I’m thinking about the pills for travelling.

thanks for any thoughts.

haven’t seen label but with pills you avoid the taste that so many people can’t stand. I can’t stand the taste but don’t want to waste what I bought…I found that it actually tastes pretty good mixed with Diet Ocean Spray.

A bad thing about the pills though, is you have to take 12 a day.

[quote]rrjc5488 wrote:
A bad thing about the pills though, is you have to take 12 a day.[/quote]

Which is easy. Hell I swallow all 12 at once with a swig of water. It’s pretty painless. I would rather swallow 12 pills pretty quick than agonize over a liquid serving. I have used the powder version before and I’ll never go back, even if it is cheaper.

[quote]eengrms76 wrote:
rrjc5488 wrote:

Which is easy. Hell I swallow all 12 at once with a swig of water. It’s pretty painless. I would rather swallow 12 pills pretty quick than agonize over a liquid serving. I have used the powder version before and I’ll never go back, even if it is cheaper.[/quote]

Damn… 12 at once?!

I usually have two at a time, and by the 7th ot 8th pill, I feel like I have one stuck in my throat.

[quote]rrjc5488 wrote:
eengrms76 wrote:

Damn… 12 at once?!

[/quote]

I do 10 fish oil, 6 flax, 1 MVI, 2 glucosamine with a sip of water. And I just can’t wait for the taste of greens+ first thing in the morning.

[quote]rrjc5488 wrote:
eengrms76 wrote:
rrjc5488 wrote:

Which is easy. Hell I swallow all 12 at once with a swig of water. It’s pretty painless. I would rather swallow 12 pills pretty quick than agonize over a liquid serving. I have used the powder version before and I’ll never go back, even if it is cheaper.

Damn… 12 at once?!

I usually have two at a time, and by the 7th ot 8th pill, I feel like I have one stuck in my throat.[/quote]

Fucking ameteurs.

I’ve done 8 at once, I’m working my way up though. Ran out of my old BCAA pills though, and those were the only thing I took so many of…

[quote]Sabrina wrote:
rrjc5488 wrote:
eengrms76 wrote:
rrjc5488 wrote:

Damn… 12 at once?!

I usually have two at a time, and by the 7th ot 8th pill, I feel like I have one stuck in my throat.

Fucking ameteurs.

[/quote]

No fair.

[quote]Sabrina wrote:
rrjc5488 wrote:
eengrms76 wrote:
rrjc5488 wrote:

Damn… 12 at once?!

Fucking ameteurs.

[/quote]

I knew something like this was going to be said. I figured mentioning that I cant swallow 12 at a time would put me in a safe position. (disregarding Bastard.)

[quote]rrjc5488 wrote:
Sabrina wrote:
rrjc5488 wrote:
eengrms76 wrote:
rrjc5488 wrote:

Damn… 12 at once?!

Fucking ameteurs.

I knew something like this was going to be said. I figured mentioning that I cant swallow 12 at a time would put me in a safe position. (disregarding Bastard.)[/quote]

I don’t think you have a safe position, my friend.

Bastard doesn’t count of course, 'cause that ain’t a pill, and that definitely ain’t your throat…

S

-complete non seq, I laugh about Napoleon and the quesadilla every time I think about that post. :wink:

[/endgayinuendo]

Buy the powder and make your own pills.

[quote]Ghost22 wrote:
[/endgayinuendo]

Buy the powder and make your own pills.[/quote]

ok

10 fish oil, 1 multivitamin, 2 500mg vit C, 2 400UI VitE, no water.

Have you tried Berry Flavored Greens Plus? I am able to get that down pretty easily, and it is great for shakes!

[quote]larrabee213 wrote:
Have you tried Berry Flavored Greens Plus? I am able to get that down pretty easily, and it is great for shakes![/quote]

call me crazy but when i looked at the ingredients to both, the berry flavored one looks more like a fruit supplement than a veggie supplement. they don’t have the same ingredients.

I just tried the Wild Berry Burst flavor (powder). Great tasting stuff!