Greens+ -- How Do You Get it Down?

So I’m seeing more people here talk about this supp. Who’s eating it, and how are you doing it? I have tried to choke this stuff down and to me it makes flax oil seem like a breeze. I’ve tried it in protein powder and it takes over the whole drink. I’ve tried it just in water and it was like chewing grass. So very curious…how are you guys getting it down? I haven’t struggled with something like this in a long time.

Try Green’s First made by Doctor’s for Nutrition. It is a high quality product and it doesn’t taste like rotten ass.

Take care,

Ryan

I put it in my morning protein drink w/ a banana, mixed berries, flax seeds, and yogurt. Not the best tasting concoction but it’s tolerable.

Cool. I think I’m also trying to suck in too much at once. The serving says 3 tablespoons…I should start with one. One is better than none and probably a lot more than eating a handful of solid vegetables. Thanks for the replies.

i’m pretty sure it’s available in capsules too. that must be a lot easier take.

[quote]Shiggy wrote:
Cool. I think I’m also trying to suck in too much at once. The serving says 3 tablespoons…I should start with one. One is better than none and probably a lot more than eating a handful of solid vegetables. Thanks for the replies.[/quote]

Shiggy, the serving size of Greens + is 3 level TEASPOONS not tablespoons.

I mix my Greens + in Crystal Light, and I don’t mind the taste at all. Make sure you mix it well and just drink it down.

I first tried it in water- blech

I then tried it in OJ for a week- blech

I then tried it with kiwi juice- not bad, much better than OJ, but too much sugar in the kiwi juice.

I last tried it mixed in with V-8 along with a serving of psyllium husk and sometimes a scoop of flaxseed. It goes down easy, no gag reflex from this one, and not as much sugar as the kiwi juice (cheaper than the kiwi juice). Still continued it that way for the past 10 months.

[quote]Dr. Ryan wrote:
Try Green’s First made by Doctor’s for Nutrition. It is a high quality product and it doesn’t taste like rotten ass.

Take care,

Ryan[/quote]

A Dr advocating a product made and sold by Doctors :slight_smile:

I use Green Vibrance, which is quite similar to Greens+. If I don’t mix it with my Grow! I find a sweet/tart juice like cranberry works quite well. The cranberry I use is sweetened with apple and grape juices, no high fructose corn syrup. It has about 30g of sugar in an 8oz glass, but I don’t think once a day that will kill me. Anyways, anything a little sweet and tart covers the taste of the greens quite well.

where are you guys getting this stuff in the states?

hey man! have you tried the blissful berries flavor from greens + ? if not you must try, then if still untasty you can try this.
9gr greens (greens + the best by far)
1 apple
1 banana

hummmmmmm! good chance

What the hell are Greens?! Can someone explain - never heard of it in UK. (Is it some powdered form of Green Tea?)

[quote]bomberlow wrote:
What the hell are Greens?! Can someone explain - never heard of it in UK. (Is it some powdered form of Green Tea?)[/quote]

Greens+ is 23 phytonutrients made up assist nutritional programs. Since fruits and veggies are not as nutrient dense as they use to be greens+ was formulated to help with alkalinity and assisting your body come to a proper ph balance. It will also energize you and give youa gnetle detox.

Also a little known fact it will also help with with decreasing lactic acid buildup.

Cheers, sounds interesting, i’ll pop to the healthstore after work see if they have any.

Greens+ was one of the better tasting ones I tried better than garden of life, barlean’s or enriching greens.

LOL I meant to type teaspoons. Good lord, I couldn’t imagine doing 3 tablespoons at once!

I had heard somebody (maybe it was actually you T-Mag Mod…by the way nice article yesterday!!!) mention the Crystal Light option…that one I have not tried yet but sounds like it would be pretty good. This morning I tried one teaspoon instead of three in my protein and flax shake. I sweetened it with Stevia, too. While it was still strong, I could handle it and probably even get used to it.

Thanx for all the responses…the berries one sounds very interesting. Gonna have to check it.

[quote]T-Mag Mod wrote:
Shiggy wrote:
Cool. I think I’m also trying to suck in too much at once. The serving says 3 tablespoons…I should start with one. One is better than none and probably a lot more than eating a handful of solid vegetables. Thanks for the replies.

Shiggy, the serving size of Greens + is 3 level TEASPOONS not tablespoons.

I mix my Greens + in Crystal Light, and I don’t mind the taste at all. Make sure you mix it well and just drink it down.
[/quote]

I also tried Earth’s Promise green product. The elderberry flavor was actually pretty good. I just don’t know how it compares to Greens+ in regards to quality and effectiveness.

Am I the only one that enjoys the taste of Greens+ in cold water? I actually look forward to it. I even like it in vanilla Grow!–kind of a salad-flavored milkshake.

If you think Greens+ is bad, just try Green Magma or Barleygreen, and you will have an entirely new outlook.

~Terumo

[quote]Terumo wrote:
Am I the only one that enjoys the taste of Greens+ in cold water? I actually look forward to it. I even like it in vanilla Grow!–kind of a salad-flavored milkshake.

If you think Greens+ is bad, just try Green Magma or Barleygreen, and you will have an entirely new outlook.

~Terumo[/quote]

Terumo-

I actually really like the taste of Greens + in Crystal Light, but I’ve never tried it in plain water.

greens+ do you have proof to back up those statements? If so where can we look at it?