Green Tea That Tastes Good?

Hi all, is there a green tea brand that you’d recommend when cutting? Something that tastes good?

Are you wanting something to drink or get the caffeine and ecgc? They make supplements in pill form. If not all of the green tea’s that I’ve tasted taste the same.

Gerdy

Lipton (I think) Citrus flavored Diet Green Tea.

I either get ones that have some sort of fruit added along with it (acai, pomegranate, etc.) or add a packet of stevia. Does wonders.

diet lipton green tea w/ citrus and diet white tea w/ citrus…they both taste amazing, and from what I understand and have read, their white tea has the same health benefits as green tea.

White tea actually potentially has even more health benefits due to its unprocessed nature (least processed form of tea among all the teas with the highest % of EGCG) I can vouch for Republic of Tea as a great quality brand with some really good varieties like Persimmon White Tea (God this stuff is so f—king good it gives me that fuzzy feeling inside)

Traditional Medicinal Teas Organic Green Tea, pricey but medicinal quality.

On another note, yerba mate green tea make a gallon at a time and add 1 packet of stevia to take some bitterness away.

Good stuff, I drink about 32 oz of this stuff a day.

Lipton DIET tea? Green tea has no cals, it’s all diet unless you have the palate of a child and need sweetener. Most green tea enthusiasts consider adding anything to green tea destruction of it’s amazing natural flavor. If you don’t like unsweetened tea take the capsules.

If you like it straight, try organic loose leaf Dragonwell or Young Hyson. Be sure to look into how to brew it. Most people who don’t like it don’t know how to brew it.

Basic brewing guidelines:

1. Put a cup of SPRING water in a kettle and bring to a boil on medium heat.

2. Just as the water begins to boil take it off, do not let it reach a full boil.

3. Put the tea in for only around one minute and remove.

Following these guidelines will ensure best taste and health benefits.

I like the Costco Kirkland brand Japanese Green Tea. Brew it as the guy above me suggests, except not as hot. I like it around 160F.

For those of you who like Lipton Tea, I suggest you work on you tastes a bit. I’m not saying you need to become a tea snob or anything, but Lipton Tea? If Lipton Tea was a car it would be something like a Ford Probe. Completely ordinary.

BTW, I used to work for Lipton.

BTW, BTW, you should see how they taste the tea in the QC lab. They line up about 50 cups of tea, each from a different batch. Each guy goes down the line slurping the tea out of the cups, one after the other.

I pointed out they were all drinking from the same cups. They said “we don’t put our lips to the cup. A quick slurp sucks the tea out with out even touching.” I’ll let you decide if they really didn’t touch.

[quote]Bujutsuka wrote:
Lipton DIET tea? Green tea has no cals, it’s all diet unless you have the palate of a child and need sweetener. Most green tea enthusiasts consider adding anything to green tea destruction of it’s amazing natural flavor. If you don’t like unsweetened tea take the capsules.

If you like it straight, try organic loose leaf Dragonwell or Young Hyson. Be sure to look into how to brew it. Most people who don’t like it don’t know how to brew it.

Basic brewing guidelines:

1. Put a cup of SPRING water in a kettle and bring to a boil on medium heat.

2. Just as the water begins to boil take it off, do not let it reach a full boil.

3. Put the tea in for only around one minute and remove.

Following these guidelines will ensure best taste and health benefits.[/quote]

The same could be said for white tea as in regards to how to brew it.

I brew green tea and use it as the liquid for Kool-Aid with splenda, not perfect but…

For taste you could also use cut up oranges or lemons. Also, you could also use sugar free syrups, Divinci sugar free peach syrup in green tea is pretty good

theninthwave