Green Tea Is Awful How Do You Drink It!!!!?

Honey, guys. C’mon.

A lil’ bit of Splenda seems to do the trick for me every time.

Kuz

I drink Arizona diet green tea with ginsing - (It has splenda). Tastes very good.

I can’t understand… if someone do not like green tea’s taste, and have to take it - gotta buy pills! Same as fish oil and garlic… this cann’t be so hard!

Are you guys Frasier fans or faggots… or both of ? Can this really happen in T-Nation… %)

UPDATE: So I’ve been drinking green tea since I posted this and actually enjoy drinking it now. I started off by adding in some lemon crystal light. Now I no longer add anything to the green tea.

When i was driniking it i used artificial sweetener like stevia or sacharin products, you will find you will get use to it after a while.

[quote]zeropointzero wrote:
You guy must be joking, right? Green tea is one of the more tame teas out there. Y’all are a bunch of slack-jawed faggots. You should try some lapsang souchong tea. This stuff here will make you a goddamn sexual tyrannosaurus. It literally tastes like what you would imagine an ashtray would taste like.[/quote]

You call yourselves tough??? I’ll tell you what kind of herbal tea real men drink…

It takes about 15 decently strong cups to get a good dose of the catechins, anti-oxidants and whatever. Get some of the extract guaranteed at least 40% EGCGs and take about 1g, all at one time. If you don’t like it, this is an especially good way of getting the benefits. You can take it in separate doses but generally it is better to take it all together. I’m not entirely sure why but I read that was the general concencus from some rather well educated chaps.