Green Poop?

[quote]Uncle Gabby wrote:
Boo Berry used to make my poop the funniest shade of blue. Ah, saturday mornings…[/quote]

What the fuck, is that ghost drunk? Should he really be that way around children?

[quote]Natural Nate wrote:
Uncle Gabby wrote:
Boo Berry used to make my poop the funniest shade of blue. Ah, saturday mornings…

What the fuck, is that ghost drunk? Should he really be that way around children?[/quote]

thats aint milk hes pouring.

Uncle Gabby wrote:
Boo Berry used to make my poop the funniest shade of blue. Ah, saturday mornings…

What the fuck, is that ghost drunk? Should he really be that way around children?[/quote]

My dad was a hell of a lot more fun to be around when he was drunk.

I found if I eat lots of sugary foods it comes out greener than a sea of grass.

[quote]Uncle Gabby wrote:
Natural Nate wrote:
Uncle Gabby wrote:

What the fuck, is that ghost drunk? Should he really be that way around children?

My dad was a hell of a lot more fun to be around when he was drunk. [/quote]

Maybe if you weren’t such a brat he wouldn’t drink in the first place.

Maybe if you weren’t such a brat he wouldn’t drink in the first place.[/quote]

The old man started drinking long before I was born. We come from a long line of drunks.

http://www.devilducky.com/media/27483/

The greenest I’ve ever seen was from a copious helping of wakame seaweed salad.

I had the green poop during the V-diet, with no greens to speak of. Maybe from Superfood? I definitely was very wierded out by it. Also, on another disgusting note, occasionaly Flameout makes it stink like a dumpster at a fish market. Maybe I don’t absorb my fish oil? I feel bad for people who go into the bathroom at work after me.

[quote]jehovasfitness wrote:
Was going to post this in the nutrition section (mods feel free to move), but anyone ever have green poop?

I just had some. I did a quick google search and two things jumped out as causes.

Eating a lot of green leafy veggies (which I don’t eat much, only about 1 c of spinach a day), but this is nothing unusual for me.
Another is salmonella.

The only thing that I ate (2 days ago) that could be a culprit is a roast beef sandwich from a deli that my boss left out for 30 mins (in a container).

Any ideas here? anyone else get this?[/quote]

Certain dyes would do it for me, like whatever is in purple kool aid and the local Italian Ice place blue rasberry both do it to me.

I eat 3 lbs of spinache a week , so mine is green 2 or three days a week, Carrots also change the color also

Just like threads about hot women, this one is useless unless you post pictures.

Until then I call BS.

Has anyone made Hulk poo jokes?

[quote]Makavali wrote:
Has anyone made Hulk poo jokes?[/quote]

I’ve laid a few hulks before…

1 Like

[quote]TKOWKD1 wrote:
This thread, just like threads about hot women is useless unless you post pictures.

Until then I call BS.[/quote]

LOL, somebody work on a SHITS OR GTFO pic.

[quote]tom63 wrote:

Certain dyes would do it for me, like whatever is in purple kool aid and the local Italian Ice place blue rasberry both do it to me.

[/quote]

Yup, me too. Whenever I drink grape gatorade…

Also whenever I eat a lot of spinach.

Have you ever taken a dump that smelled so foul that it even made you blush?

Have you ever pitched a loaf that was too big and wouldn’t flush?

Been there, done that. I once turned around and thought there’s no way that is mine. Sorry no picture available.

[quote]jehovasfitness wrote:
Was going to post this in the nutrition section (mods feel free to move), but anyone ever have green poop?

I just had some. I did a quick google search and two things jumped out as causes.

Eating a lot of green leafy veggies (which I don’t eat much, only about 1 c of spinach a day), but this is nothing unusual for me.
Another is salmonella.

The only thing that I ate (2 days ago) that could be a culprit is a roast beef sandwich from a deli that my boss left out for 30 mins (in a container).

Any ideas here? anyone else get this?[/quote]