Green Jobs Czar Van Jones Resigns

How he got there in the first place is amazing.

What is also amazing is enough pressure was put on the administration to force him out even though none of the main stream media outlets covered his radicalism except for Fox and the internet. Speaks volumes to how little ABC/NBC/CBS, etc matter.

I think at this point, the Obama administration is in “damage control mode” with so many people in an uproar about so much going on. They do not want to add any unnecessary negative attention to themselves which makes sense.

Watch where van Jones goes from here. Probably Fannie or Freddie. Maybe the board of GM.

Im glad that fool is out. This administration is corrupt to the bone. Why? A fish rots from the head back.

This guy is not a resigner. I’m betting he was forced out though I obviously don’t have proof.

I’m also betting he will turn up some other place instrumental to this administration anyway.

Don’t worry though. Obama will find some other America hating nutcase to take his place. Just not quite so easily exposed.

Yep. I know some hard core local Democrats that hate this guy.

Is Obama now racist?

[quote]MaximusB wrote:
Is Obama now racist?[/quote]

No. But some of his friends are.

Edit: And it’s a shame, because “Whites are People, too.”

Anyone remember Trent Lott? Tell me there isn’t a different burden of proof, based on race and political party, in maintaining one’s non-racist status.

Expect to see many more Czars resigning, Glenn Beck has made it his personal mission to destroy them.

[quote]MaximusB wrote:
Is Obama now racist?[/quote]

He is a Racist now, has been in the past and will be in the Future. You may want to take the rose colored glasses off and see reality for what it is. He is surrounded by racial radicals, sat in their churches for a decade but is himself somehow above all of it, pure of heart, clean, honest and a beacon of hope in a world where everyone is out for themselves.

[quote]John S. wrote:
Expect to see many more Czars resigning, Glenn Beck has made it his personal mission to destroy them.[/quote]

Not to Destroy, but to show the truth. No spin, No lies, just showing truth.

[quote]Gregus wrote:
John S. wrote:
Expect to see many more Czars resigning, Glenn Beck has made it his personal mission to destroy them.

Not to Destroy, but to show the truth. No spin, No lies, just showing truth. [/quote]

And showing the truth will destroy this administration.

That dude was badass… you guys are haters.

[quote]dtheyer wrote:
That dude was badass… you guys are haters.[/quote]

I have to admit, he’s certainly got that motivational speaker thing down pat. By the time he was done, even I wanted to go out and punch a white person in the mouth.

I saw this video on VJ today. http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090906/ap_on_go_pr_wh/us_obama_adviser_resigns;_ylt=AtbOGK6LAYN0H0WJWPGZn6Ws0NUE;_ylu=X3oDMTM2aXYzdnZqBGFzc2V0A2FwLzIwMDkwOTA2L3VzX29iYW1hX2FkdmlzZXJfcmVzaWducwRjcG9zAzEEcG9zAzIEcHQDaG9tZV9jb2tlBHNlYwN5bl90b3Bfc3RvcnkEc2xrA29iYW1hYWR2aXNlcg--

In it he says black kids NEVER do school shootings. Here’s a video I found to the contrary: Black Kid on CNN Talking About School Shooting - YouTube
Anyone with any knowledge of the inner city that school shooting are commonplace, why would he say somthing like that? I think its a play on white guilt.

[quote]Gregus wrote:
MaximusB wrote:
Is Obama now racist?

He is a Racist now, has been in the past and will be in the Future. You may want to take the rose colored glasses off and see reality for what it is. He is surrounded by racial radicals, sat in their churches for a decade but is himself somehow above all of it, pure of heart, clean, honest and a beacon of hope in a world where everyone is out for themselves.
[/quote]

I was being sarcastic.

[quote]jawara wrote:
I saw this video on VJ today. http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090906/ap_on_go_pr_wh/us_obama_adviser_resigns;_ylt=AtbOGK6LAYN0H0WJWPGZn6Ws0NUE;_ylu=X3oDMTM2aXYzdnZqBGFzc2V0A2FwLzIwMDkwOTA2L3VzX29iYW1hX2FkdmlzZXJfcmVzaWducwRjcG9zAzEEcG9zAzIEcHQDaG9tZV9jb2tlBHNlYwN5bl90b3Bfc3RvcnkEc2xrA29iYW1hYWR2aXNlcg--

In it he says black kids NEVER do school shootings. Here’s a video I found to the contrary: Black Kid on CNN Talking About School Shooting - YouTube
Anyone with any knowledge of the inner city that school shooting are commonplace, why would he say somthing like that? I think its a play on white guilt.[/quote]

It must be due to all those poisons and toxins that white people are dumping onto minority communities.

[quote]Sloth wrote:
dtheyer wrote:
That dude was badass… you guys are haters.

I have to admit, he’s certainly got that motivational speaker thing down pat. By the time he was done, even I wanted to go out and punch a white person in the mouth.[/quote]

He was the perfect fit for this administration. Smart, (dare I say it) good looking, a ballsy persuasive speaker and utterly pickled in radical anti American ideology. I kinda respect the guy actually in the sense that he is up front and in your face with his views.

At least he’s a man that way. No guessing necessary with a guy like that. I thought it was classic when I saw the clip of him calling Republicans assholes. Seriously. Very refreshing. I’m nauseated with all the plastic “bi-partisan” bullshit on both sides. We’d be much better off if everybody just said what they thought like this guy.