Green Hat Meme?

^^ That thread is still alive in the Performance Photos forum. I sometimes go there and almost click on it but then see the name “Elite Balla” or whatever then I know it’s juts THAT thread still.

[quote]Tysdon wrote:

[quote]Hallowed wrote:
Meme?
Really?

you lost me with the obscure vocabulary.[/quote]

I’m hoping that’s a joke…?

Don’t you think its ironic that you’re flaming me for using the word ‘meme’, when it’s a widely used and widely known word. You are essentially making fun of yourself. :/[/quote]

Flaming?
O sweetie no. Just having a little laugh.
I don’t generally disrespect guys and surely don’t run around the neeneret “flaming” them.

I’ve never heard that term before. Yes I googled it. Yes you used it correctly. It is definately an obscure word or I would have heard it before.

If you think that was a flame I don’t think T-Nation is the right place for you.

((((hugs)))

^she makes a very strong point…

If you think that was a flame then T-Nation really isn’t the right place for you…

[quote]carbiduis wrote:

[quote]WestCoast7 wrote:
This is like those people who approach a group and ask what’s going on, after someone has just taken a good deal of time to explain a situation or event.

Just don’t do it.[/quote]
Is this a good time to have someone explain to me the whole thing abouot your body fat percentage and the size of your shoe?

I was always called “Donnie” in high school cause I was always trying to figure out what was going on in the conversation. That is, Donnie from ‘The Big Lebowski’, he never knew what was going on. I was like a child wandering in and out of a movie theater asking whats going on? I literally had no frame of reference, and I NEVER listened to ‘The dudes’ story cause I was always busy bowling…[/quote]

http://tnation.T-Nation.com/free_online_forum/pictures_pics_photo_body_image_performance/what_is_my_body_fat Classic

ya’ll are colorblind with this green hat bullshit.

I’ve been known to wear my hat to dressy events!

[quote]attydeb2005 wrote:
I’ve been known to wear my hat to dressy events![/quote]

lol!