Green and Brown Phlegm/Muscuss

first cycle, test e (depot test 250) 500mg x1 1-10wks, 30mg dbol (ds blue hearts) 1-2wk, 40mg dbol 3-4wks. and .25mg adex EOD plus PCT nolva 40/20/20/20

Almost finished my third week. I’m up about 10 lbs, and strength is up too. For sides, seeing more hair in the shower, bloat, and libido up slightly. Otherwise everything seems to be going as planned.

A couple of days before my cycle I had a sore throat. I started my cycle the day it was 80% cleared up, but from that day I’ve been experiencing what I think is test flu - feeling under the weather, mild sore throat, loss of appetite, tired, and clouded headed. Its gotten better over the past 3 weeks, but I’m still feeling under the weather and every morning starting last week I’ve been waking up with a mild sore throat and LOADS of phlegm. It’s been the first thing I do in the morning - clear my nose an throat. It’s thick, either caramel brown or green and there’s lots of it. This only happens in the morning.

Is this common??? What the hell is going on with me? Is it possible to have test flu for 3 weeks???