GREEN Alpha Male Available From Biotest???

It seems a green version of Alpha Male is available from one of the Biotest’s website. What is up with that? Why is it green?
http://www.biotest.net/am.jsp

-Yustas

I would like to know the answer to that very question. But, on a side note, they look really, really damn cool. Terumo votes to keep the green and black!

~Terumo

I remember a while ago there was a blurb from Shugs or Thibs or one of “those guys” about the new Alpha Male, and in the article it said he felt like he was taking Hulk Vitamins (which I think was the title of the blurb…?) But I wondered WTF at the time.

Mine look exactly like that. I guess I got the newer version.

[quote]Joe Weider wrote:
I remember a while ago there was a blurb from Shugs or Thibs or one of “those guys” about the new Alpha Male, and in the article it said he felt like he was taking Hulk Vitamins (which I think was the title of the blurb…?) But I wondered WTF at the time.[/quote]

I remember that as well it was around Christmas…Can maybe Cy or someone in the know let us know what is up. Why this green version is not available here at T-Mag?

-Yustas

Here’s what I don’t understand. There’s also the 1500 mg reformulation (which includes vitex) that’s available through other web sites, and at a lower price. The Alpha Male listed on the T-Mag store is $49.99, but on biotest.net, it’s $89.99.
So what’s the deal, guys? I don’t mind paying more, but I’d like to at least know why.

PS Yes, I called customer service… no, they had no clue.

The price at that website is $49.99. In the list of products it lists the correct price. I just bought some. It does not cost 89.99! I also think that the Supplement Facts are probably wrong and it is probably the version with Vitex. I bought a bottle in the Vitamin Shoppe a couple weeks ago that looked exactly the same.

That said, I also would like to know why it is available through the, apparently new, Biotest site and not here on T-Nation. I also thought that Alpha Male was one of those “hard core” supplements that was only privy to us here a T-Nation. Is it being replaced by something new??

As soon as I hit the other products it gave me the specail T-Nation super secret price so that is strange

Hey Cy, Shugs, TC anyone what’s up??

[quote]nephorm wrote:
Here’s what I don’t understand. There’s also the 1500 mg reformulation (which includes vitex) that’s available through other web sites, and at a lower price. The Alpha Male listed on the T-Mag store is $49.99, but on biotest.net, it’s $89.99.
So what’s the deal, guys? I don’t mind paying more, but I’d like to at least know why.

PS Yes, I called customer service… no, they had no clue.[/quote]

What’s really weird is that if you check the full products list you see it priced at $49.00. So what is the correct price? TC, Chris, anyone from Biotest know?

Thanks for the clarification, it does make sense. Any idea when the T-Mag forumalation will be back in stock?

Also, do you think someday we could have an article that broke down all these different variations of supps with the same (or similar) names, so that we’d know what we were getting from where?

There has been confusion over MAG-10 Avenger, for example.

It makes perfect sense. It just sounds like standard distribution to me. Like when you can buy, say, a video card from the manufacturer’s web site, or from a computer parts vendor. The manufacturer’s web site will always have it listed at the high retail price, because they can’t undercut their resellers.

The Biotest store is not the T-Nation store, so it sells the regular stuff at full retail price.

There is one question I’ve never been able to get answered, however. What is different between the retail Alpha Male and the T-Nation “Super” Alpha Male?

Thanks.

Any news on when the Alpha Male might be back in stock? I’m about to break out some of my MAG-10 Legacy, so I’ll need some Alpha Male in 2 weeks…

[quote]nephorm wrote:

PS Yes, I called customer service… no, they had no clue.[/quote]

Okay, yes, they’re “Hulk” green now.

Here’s how it works: Biotest makes supps for T-Nation members. They are super-strong formulations and since there are no middle-men, they’re sold for low prices. The T-Nation formulation of Alpha Male is out of stock.

We also make a few suplements for the general market or non-T-Nation market. Many of these formulations, even though some share the same name as Biotest supps on T-Nation, are slightly DIFFERENT from T-Nation formulations and they are carried by various distributors.

Given that these select few non T-Nation supps are carried by other distributors, we must charge the same price on the Biotest.net site as the distributors do (or at least not undercut them.

Hope that makes sense.

[quote]superpimp wrote:
As soon as I hit the other products it gave me the specail T-Nation super secret price so that is strange

Hey Cy, Shugs, TC anyone what’s up??[/quote]

You are correct… price drops when you add it to your cart. Weird!

[quote]nephorm wrote:
superpimp wrote:

Hey Cy, Shugs, TC anyone what’s up??

You are correct… price drops when you add it to your cart. Weird! [/quote]

Hmm. It worked once for me. Then I made the mistake of hitting “continue shopping”. Now I can’t get the lower price to come back no matter what I do; I always get the $89.95 price.

So what’s up? Is this intended and broken? Or was this a mistake that just got fixed?

It says 89.99, even after you add it to your cart. Is there some other ingredient in Alpha Male that makes it worth 40 bucks more then the T-Nation Alpha Male??? Just curious…

Also, not that its a big deal, but Alpha Male comes in 140 capsule bottles. On the ingredients, it says 3 capsules @ 40 servings. This would be 120 capsules. So is there 120 capsules or 140?

HULK VITAMINS!!!AAAAAAHAHHHAHAHH…
No for real…b/c Vitex is in “Green” Alpha Male, is “M” a necessary stack with it? I got great resluts from a bottle of “M” stacked with a bottle of T-Nation Alpha Male.

What is the take on the new store version? and again is extra M necessary?

Thanks for the help

SP

[quote]HouseOfAtlas wrote:
It says 89.99, even after you add it to your cart. Is there some other ingredient in Alpha Male that makes it worth 40 bucks more then the T-Nation Alpha Male??? Just curious…[/quote]

Please read the thread again with an emphasis on comprehension.

[quote]michaelv wrote:
Please read the thread again with an emphasis on comprehension.[/quote]

WTF are you talking about? Some people say they bought it for 49.99. Others say its 89.99. It stays 89.99 after you add it to your shopping cart and finish shopping.

the web site looks good, i like the marketing. laters pk