Greek Yogurt Limit?

Calcium does increase fat excretion. I’m also guessing that casein might have a slightly higher TEF. And as we learned in another thread this casein is similar to casein.

I had Icelandic yogurt today. It’s very similar to greek yogurt…perhaps, a bit thicker and “cheesier” tasting if that makes sense. The thing is, greek yogurt is already relatively expensive and Icelandic yogurt is that much more. Since there is not that large of a difference between the two, I’ll most likely stick to greek yogurt for the most part.

[quote]facko wrote:
I had Icelandic yogurt today. It’s very similar to greek yogurt…perhaps, a bit thicker and “cheesier” tasting if that makes sense. The thing is, greek yogurt is already relatively expensive and Icelandic yogurt is that much more. Since there is not that large of a difference between the two, I’ll most likely stick to greek yogurt for the most part.[/quote]

true, I didn’t mention the cost. I only buy it occasionally for something different.

[quote]Gumpshmee wrote:
Calcium does increase fat excretion. I’m also guessing that casein might have a slightly higher TEF. And as we learned in another thread this casein is similar to casein.[/quote]

I’m assuming you mean dietary fat. Body fat is not excreted. dietary fat also binds to fiber increasing excretion.

[quote]JFG wrote:

But it won’t make you look like a Greek hero.

Couldn’t resist. [/quote]

LOL. Poor facko, these guys aren’t going to forget this comment for years.

[quote]ds1973 wrote:

[quote]JFG wrote:

But it won’t make you look like a Greek hero.

Couldn’t resist. [/quote]

LOL. Poor facko, these guys aren’t going to forget this comment for years. [/quote]

I know…it’s okay though…my reputation on this board was already down to shit, lol. Noone likes me unless I eat cheeseburgers and weigh > 180lbs…even though at 150lbs I can still deadlift in the mid 400s…oh, wait…I like my abs…so I’m an asshole anyway.

I wish I could eat cheeseburgers and weigh 180 lbs.

[quote]tveddy wrote:
I wish I could eat cheeseburgers and weigh 180 lbs. [/quote]
You could, but all you get is 3 a day and nothing else :frowning:

I still wouldn’t get down to 180. you have to give me restrictions as to how many patties I can put on a burger. Even then it wouldn’t get me down to 180

[quote]tveddy wrote:
I still wouldn’t get down to 180. you have to give me restrictions as to how many patties I can put on a burger. Even then it wouldn’t get me down to 180[/quote
Fine. Two 4oz (85%) patties on regular sized buns, 3x a day. Lett and tom yes, no catsup. Or is is ketchup? That will do…
Restricted!

[quote]strangemeadow wrote:

Fine. Two 4oz (85%) patties on regular sized buns, 3x a day. Lett and tom yes, no catsup. Or is is ketchup? That will do…
Restricted!
[/quote]

I retract previous statement because I just thought about actually eating burgers every day. Thank you for making my current diet seem like it varies.

[quote]tveddy wrote:

[quote]Gumpshmee wrote:
Calcium does increase fat excretion. I’m also guessing that casein might have a slightly higher TEF. And as we learned in another thread this casein is similar to casein.[/quote]

I’m assuming you mean dietary fat. Body fat is not excreted. dietary fat also binds to fiber increasing excretion. [/quote]

yarp

[quote]tveddy wrote:

[quote]strangemeadow wrote:

Restricted!
[/quote]

I retract previous statement because I just thought about actually eating burgers every day. Thank you for making my current diet seem like it varies.[/quote]
Glad to help.

Just ate a large tub today… 2 pounds. Mixed with 3 scoops of chocolate whey and honey