Greatest World Leader Today

If Iran was AIDS, then Abdullah would be herpes and Saudi Arabia drug-resistant (but not incurable) gonorrhea.

5 Likes

All right!

Got it!

Sorry, I don’t trust any ME despots at this time. Until women are treated equally, not forced to wear anything they don’t want to wear, they don’t murder gay people or run a theocracy, they are not on my list.
I understand Jordan is more liberal that most but in the ME that means ‘slightly wetter than water’, which means, not much difference.

Well put. I always enjoy your commentary Jewbacca…

Nyet

Root’n toot’n fish’n shoot’n!

Oh my hell…!

I can see raj now…just gushing over what a “real” man Trump’s BFF is.

All that’s missing is gushing, young Russian Girls (boys?) sitting at his feet…

IMG_0255

1 Like

LOL! LOVE IT!

Thanks, triffid!

Aptly put.

“I can see raj now”
Highly suspect that this is a true statement…
:slight_smile:

2 Likes

Gotta be Mogg

2 Likes

Wait Putin and Trump on Vacay at same time… Que the X files music

My vote goes to Gurbanguly Berdimohamadow, President of the glorious nation of Turkmenistan! Check out the video:

1 Like

He certainly did better than me at throwing knives. 3 throws, 3 sticks. Assuming it isn’t edited. And while you take 2 full seconds for that wind up the enemy shoots you 5 times. He looks like the guy from the hangover.

images (6)

Wait, hot Russians? What were you all talking about again?

1 Like

Not a leader, but he has my nod.

1 Like

That reminded me of the East German Women’s track team… “Naturally” trained athletes.

Virulization much? In the USSR the women make the steroids more masculine.

Yes, East Germany was part of that… hence that pic of the track team of '72. Couple of them you could put in a suit and tie and not know they are women by sight.