Greatest Video Ever

guys in those links click on his name at the bottem and look at all his clips…entertaining to say the least and someone please tell me this guy cant be serious

Is this guy fucking serious???

What the hell is wrong with this person. He has a pretty strong grip, if he can hold 485 with that regular grip. But other then that, i dont know what hes thinking.

The might DieselWeasel, making all of us poor, weak schmoes feel good about ourselves.

I am somewhat confused by how he could get so hammered trying to clean 155. Shouldn’t he be trying to lift 400+? After his wonderful deadlifts, I expected him to try to clean the same amount.

I am sorely disappointed. Bad DW, no biscut.

http://media.putfile.com/max_axle_cleanpress_145x5

Nothing could sum things up better than the vid of his “clean” and push press with AC/DC’s Back in Black playing.

Oh yeah, the Deez is back.

That at least explains the water bottles.

I agree with the grip strength, most of the vids are with the thick bar, but thats no excuse for the rest of it.

James

maybe his grip strength is his strong point, but that isn’t saying much because he’s quite weak.

I love this guy. Even people who are not even remotely interested in weightlifting enjoy his videos. As someone mentioned before, he might do well with his own TV show.

[quote]nopal_juventus wrote:
Oh God… is this supposed to be a snatch? This guy is starting to scare me.

http://media.putfile.com/max_block_25_snatch[/quote]

The snatch actually makes sense given the fact that it looks like he’s trying to do it while holding a pinch grip.

Of course, that is why trying to do a snatch with a pinch grip is retarded.

It has to be a joke!

I think I ruptured my L4/L5 disk just by looking at that video.

[quote]xomegaxprimex wrote:
It has to be a joke![/quote]

You obviously haven’t seen the other installments in the DieselWiesel series.

[quote]t-james wrote:
That at least explains the water bottles.

I agree with the grip strength, most of the vids are with the thick bar, but thats no excuse for the rest of it.

James[/quote]

At least he kept his shoes on!

How does he contort his back like that…without a serious injury?

Lmfao…just freakin halarious! That was the SLOWEST power clean attempt EVER! But yea, the water jogs were to stop the bar from rolling away from him! lol

how is it that he thinks those are quality lifts…I mean he can see himself in the videos, and then compare, how does he not see how awful his lifts are?

I don’t think I have ever seen anyone do incline front squats before. But hey - not that there’s anything wrong with that. And it had me crying. I miss that kid.

I think DW should just stick to tearing decks of playing cards in half.

Like someone said earlier if you click on his name (dieselweasel) you’ll get all his other videos. On his deadlifts they aren’t that bad…with the 455x1 cause he’s not really a big guy or anything…everytime he deadlifts though he does that leg thing…like brings the weight up with his leg by moving it…anyone else notice that…is that even allowed?

dl-

Sweet deadlift. Getting it up with one knee and all. lol.

I am just reading through the ‘history’ of this guy.

http://www.T-Nation.com/readTopic.do?id=645282&pageNo=0

I seriously think this guy might have actual mental problems, if not just a big case of denial.

James

He also does a 62lb turkish get up…is that good…or not? I’ve never tried them.