Greatest Prank Ever

[quote]Dango wrote:
maryjane wrote:
I call BS also…NO adam’s apple!

That’s like a two-hour, outpatient procedure, getting that removed. It’s not even that expensive.

Don’t ask how I know this.

Guys, you may have fucked a tranny and not even known it. Ever get a girl who said she couldn’t lubricate naturally? A tender, yet firm grip? Actually, don’t think about that one too much. [/quote]

boo for plagarism. if you are going to quote a well known act own up to it. and never steal from Tucker Max.

i call party foul.

http://www.tuckermax.com/archives/entries/the_most_disturbing_conversation_ever.phtml#578

there it is folks.

[quote]chinadoll wrote:
Look at his/her Hairline and Nose.[/quote]

Hmm, now that you mention it, his/her jaw looks kind of thick too. Damn, now you really got me wondering…

[quote]DeskJockey wrote:
Someone is pissed at his ex and thinks this will teach her…[/quote]

Or maybe it’s the ex-girlfriend looking to get even with him and his new girlfriend. Wanna also bet that the dude in the picture (i.e., the person on the right) really IS named Ryan Doherty and that he does attend law school at Michigan State? Ahh, vendetta…

[quote]TeeVee69 wrote:

Or maybe it’s the ex-girlfriend looking to get even with him and his new girlfriend. Wanna also bet that the dude in the picture (i.e., the person on the right) really IS named Ryan Doherty and that he does attend law school at Michigan State? Ahh, vendetta…[/quote]

Well, there really is a law student named Ryan Doherty, according to the MSU site. I’d bet that there is a third guy who made this profile. Whoever you are, if you are a fellow law student, I’m sure the Michigan State Bar Association would love to hear of this, as it would be very easy to subpoena your IP address. At any rate, good luck with your crappy insignificant life.

Well, I can tell you that something like that happened. But we told the tranny involved that we were using him as a joke to freak out our friend. (As a backstory, the joke since this guy was 14 was “He is so horny he’d bed a tranny”) we met the tranny at a scaryish seedy stripclub, paid it 50$ to freak out our friend the next time we were back.

Do trannys have their Adam’s Apple removed too? :slight_smile:

Man, if you can’t tell your with a guy, at least after a few minutes, you haven’t spent enough time aroud women.

You do need to take some serious payback on your alleged ‘friends’.

It’s not gay if you’re doing the girl part, right?

I think it’s not gay if you pretend not to notice.

Regarding the thread: TSB!!!

No homo

Some transvestites are so beautiful and look even prettier than the prettiest woman, that is until you hear their voice- particularly the ones who pass the “Man Hands” test…guys with naturally feminine hands.

I very oftentimes see in the Waikiki clubs the known trannies who look just like girls, guys from out of town trying to pick up on them, seemingly not realizing that the girls are really guys, and then leaving with them at 2am after many alcoholic beverages.

It’s to the trannies’ advantages that the clubs are dark, and many of the out of towners seem to go for the trannies more than the real girls, maybe because the trannies are wearing better clothing, have very well applied makeup, seem more eager, look like fashion models, etc…while the more natual looking and acting women aren’t so outward, obvious or agressive…but the lack of Natualness in the looks and behavior department to me would be a red flag to someone being a trannie. How do guys see this?

In my mind, I wonder how it goes. Is the guy too drunk to notice? Does the guy find out and punch the tranny? Does he find out and do him/her anyway? Do some guys like trannies?

Carter12 wrote:
The tranny would have to die a slow, painful death. There’s no way in hell a straight dude would let someone walk right out of there without first kicking their ass.

Exactly, only reason I’d be posting it up here was to tell you guys there’s one less worry in the world, Cause I elbow dropped his ass into oblivion.

This is total bullshit. Kind of funny though.

WTF, why would the tranny have to “die a slow painful death” if heshe didn’t know that you didn’t know? It’s the friends who are at fault, if this is even real.