Greatest Prank Ever

MOD NOTE: For some reason, the original poster has decided to remove the picture, and the original post. Thank you all for your comments, but I assume the thread (somehow) didn’t turn out as he had planned. Oh well.

Mod Jump’n Jack.

I want to call bullshit. A couple of things just don’t jive well. And dear god, I hope that it is BS because I would wish that on nobody.
First, that is a pretty good looking dude. Looks like a chick to me.

Second, what type of friend would have done that? That goes beyond funny and is a violation of everything sacred. I mean, to introduce you to her(him, it?) is one thing, but to let it go on is another.

And last, your attitude. Why would you want to share this? This wouldn’t be something easy to laugh off.
I am sorry to call you out and accuse you of lying. I don’t mean it as a personal attack. But it just doesn’t seem right to me. Good luck with that therapy.

I call BS also…NO adam’s apple!

Complete and utter Bull Shit!

Man…I would have to beat your friends ass for that. That’s just going too far. Not funny…

I always put a picture of me and the tranny that tea-bagged me on the internet after my friends trick me. Those bastards have fooled me at least 6 times now.

[quote]doogie wrote:
I always put a picture of me and the tranny that tea-bagged me on the internet after my friends trick me. Those bastards have fooled me at least 6 times now.[/quote]

I’ve yet to stop laughing at that

How do we know that it is not two girls in this picture??

Maybe the prank is on us?

He registered today. Troll

The tranny would have to die a slow, painful death. There’s no way in hell a straight dude would let someone walk right out of there without first kicking their ass.

Look at his/her Hairline and Nose.

Some-one should kick your computer geek ass for sharing that crap here. I don’t think you did a thing but play lolli-pops with her (oops- I mean him/it all night.
Why in the hell would you even admit this man? I can see why your friends did it. And I hope you are lying by saying your from MI. Because If I run into either of you freaks I’m running. But ofcoarse you most likely don’t go to straight bars anyway. So I’m safe there. I do wish you better luck in the future though. And please kick your friends ass for me.

I would have been able to tell that it was a tranny as soon as I saw the suite.

Its people like you who give the name Ryan a bad rep.

Someone is pissed at his ex and thinks this will teach her…

What he neglects to say is the part where he gets drunk at the party, and heads for a leather bar with his new friend. She drops him cold there, and after a few beers finds a dude in a red dress and takes him back to his place.
It gets all blurry until he has the guys shlong down his throat, and his girl pal stops by catching him in the act. She snaps a few pics with her camera phone, and rather than admit he likes men, decides to pawn the incident off on her. He now goes from website to website, looking for anyone to believe him…

"

[quote]Niko wrote:
I would have been able to tell that it was a tranny as soon as I saw the suit.[/quote]

Fixed it.

Now I understand it!

You know, she IS more believable as a man then he is!

By the way, just because a girl’s clit is bigger than your penis doesn’t mean she is a tranny… it means you aren’t much of a man.

Tubesteak boogie!

[quote]maryjane wrote:
I call BS also…NO adam’s apple![/quote]

That’s like a two-hour, outpatient procedure, getting that removed. It’s not even that expensive.

Don’t ask how I know this.

Guys, you may have fucked a tranny and not even known it. Ever get a girl who said she couldn’t lubricate naturally? A tender, yet firm grip? Actually, don’t think about that one too much.