Greatest Movie Deaths

Couldn’t find the right clip, the amusement park shootout from Postal, with all the kids dying. Twisted, I know, but funny as shit.

This clip is a mashup of Chow Yun Fat from Hard Boiled and the kids from Postal. Still funny.

[quote]Daniel-San wrote:

I applaud you, sir!

I would post something Martyrs but there is nothing that can be shown that won’t ruin the story.

In the meantime,

These 2 from Rambo are cool. Love the huge bomb made to destroy an entire village that kill at most maybe 10 guys standing right next to it.

This short one is also cool because its the turning point of the movie when everything is going bad for the good guys.

SSC’s winning. Fucking awesome scene, especially since the slow crawling maimed victim not reaching their intended weapons is so overdone…you love the rare instances that they actually get their revenge.

So it seems this thread has taken a turn for violence…I can play along:

-Old man Eastwood at his finest. I also wanted to post, but couldn’t find the video, when he unhooks Hilary Swank in Million Dollar baby because I think that is one of the single most emotional scenes ever.

-As much as I hate Michael Bay, this scene is fucking epic and will always stick out in my mind.

-A crazy badass action one to stick with the theme of this thread.

Final Destination 2

Definitely loved the Iron Giant ending. But, this one takes the cake as far as “heroic” death scenes.

ending scene in buried is brilliant - great twist and pretty shocking!

I’m still pissed at how Mace Windu died.

I’d post a vid but…

yea that’s not gonna happen right now.

Cleo from Set It Off…

Let me learn you all something. Nothing beats the final scene from this movie.

It’s also one of my all time favorites from any movie genre.

Doc Ribisi and Mellish death scenes from Saving Private Ryan. Both are heavy to me

Million Dollar Baby (clips are spoilers). If you’ve seen it you know, if not watch it.

Most heroic:
Rayden’s death from Mortal Kombat Annihilation (1997).

Most tragic:
Lassie Come Home (1943)
The traveler’s dog (named “Toots” or such)

Bump