Great Training Centers in North Eastern USA

ill be driving across the northern states and spending 3.5 months in connecticut. I would like to visit a few great training centers.

Ill be spending almost all of my time at Prentiss Hockey Performance, but im going to go the the Poliquin Strength Institute for a lift or 2 and I want to go to Defranco’s Training Systems as well.

Any others with in a few hours drive?

Unfortunately the places I know are all pretty far from where you’ll be. Will you be down in Darien most of the time? How far are you looking to travel? There are some good places in New Haven which won’t be too far from you.

[quote]PaddyM wrote:
Unfortunately the places I know are all pretty far from where you’ll be. Will you be down in Darien most of the time? How far are you looking to travel? There are some good places in New Haven which won’t be too far from you.[/quote]

Ya ill be working for Prentiss so ill be there pretty solid, but the week before and the week after i want to check out what ever i can.

Cressey Performance
Hudson, MA

[quote]Scotto wrote:
Cressey Performance
Hudson, MA[/quote]
Yep, this was the first place to come to mind. Looks like it’s about an hour and a half from Prentiss.

Mike Boyle’s MBSC in Woburn MA looks to be about three hours from Prentiss.

I’d be remiss if I didn’t suggest Bev Francis’ Powerhouse Gym in Syosset NY, also about an hour and a half away. It’s the east coast bodybuilding mecca, like Gold’s is in California. Sure, you say you’re looking for some kind of “performance training center”, but don’t you really want to knock out some cable crossovers on the same handles Kai Greene and Dorian Yates have used? :wink:

Cressey’s and Mike Boyle’s both not too far from Boston.