Great Story (Bruce Lee Foundation)

[quote]Steve4192 wrote:
Gene had a 100 pounds on him and was a lifelong grappler. Of course he could take him down.

However, the point remains that Judo Gene claims Bruce loved learning the grappling arts but didn’t feel they would translate well to film because they aren’t as flashy as striking. If Bruce had been born 30 years later, there is no doubt in my mind he would have worked diligently to master the grappling arts.[/quote]

So give Lee a hundred pounds and a totally different skill set, and he would dominate…

Can Bruce Lee do no wrong?

Btw,It ridiculous to comapre Tyson to Bruce Lee. Almost as Ridiculous as comparing MMA to boxing. The thing is theyre both in a different league,different weight class,and a different sport. Im sure if Bruce was to participate Pride FC right now,hed totally kick Kid Yamamatos ass. (Considering theyre in the same weight class)

I knew this thread would turn out this way. I started this thread to educate people on the Foundation his family started. It’s a great cause that offers scholarships to kids who can’t afford it. It also helps our future kids to never give up and follow your dreams!

Was he a great at his craft? Yes
Could he compete today? I don’t know

BUMP! Hhahahahahha. The Lee threads should always live. His badass mentality was so cool. Gotta like the guy, way ahead of his time. AND, he became a bigger star than McQueen, like he said he would. Haha.