Great Rock 'n Roll Lines

[quote]SteelyD wrote:
Kiss (Domino):

[i]"Every damn time I walk through that door, it’s the same damn thing.

That bitch bends over, and I forget my name - ow!"[/i]
[/quote]

Kiss always has the best lines.

Kiss ‘Take Me’

Sittin’ in the back
Her head down in my lap
The moonlight shinin’ down on her hair
The radio was playin’
Her fingertips were strayin’
Her mama didn’t know she was there, no

‘Rocket Ride’

Lady space, you like the way
I make you feel inside
Take a rocket ride
From the start you wanted to fly
I got the rocket and you want the ride
Take a rocket ride
Baby wants it fast, baby wants a blast
She wants a rocket ride, she wants a rocket ride
Baby wants it fast, baby wants a blast
She wants a rocket ride, she wants a rocket ride

Applebottom jeans, boots with the furr everybody was lookin at her, she hit the floor next thing you know shorty got low low low low low.

“I tell you this. I’m going to get my kicks before the whole shit house goes up in flames!”.

Jim Morrison

D

She was a fast machine, she kept her motor clea, she was the best damn woman I had ever seen.

AC/DC
Shook Me All Night Long
Back in Black - 1980

“Girl, don’t go away mad, just go away”
Motley Crue

“I used to love her, but I had to kill her
She bitched so much, it made me nuts
and now we’re happier this way”
Guns N Roses

Tenacious D - Fuck Her Gently

You don’t always have to fuck her hard
In fact sometimes that’s not right to do
Sometimes you’ve got to make some love
And fuckin give her some smoochies too

Why did you throw the jack of hearts away?

It was the only card in the deck that I had left to play.

Hyacinth House-Jim Morrison

Its better to burn out, than fade away.

“This band will never amount to anything. I quit!” -John Rutsey, former drummer for RUSH.

Ohhh…Bad thread! I could fill this sukka’ up with a ton of this stuff!..A few memorables (some you might even recognize):

“The Jets ain’t jumpin’ cause the clouds’r too low”–"Oh Dear what a sight when I saw her in the light of day, She was a sweet easy sleezer’ of the highest degree, Oh you should hear the story she was layin’ on me:

She’s a Lounge Lizard"–“Oh yeah: Let your friendly neighborhood Sadist go & take you for a ride…She’s a sucker” (Ian Hunter)

"You know in the old days, when a young man was a strong man: all the people stepped back, when a young man walked by…But you know nowadays, it’s the old man he got all the money, and a young man, ain’t got nothin’ in the world these days" - “Hope I die before I get old”

(The Who-Live @ Leeds; Original song “Young Man Blues” by Jazz master Mose Allison)

You can’t take it with you,I know: Live hard-live fast-try it now cause’ nothin’ lasts: Easy come, easy go, but I’m never never never growin’ old: Live fast, Die young…Lookin’ out for number one” (Roxx Gang)

“You came for the weekend, but you only stayed for one night: You took off your hair and pulled out your teeth: You better do somethin’ for your own sake, It’s a shame, you’re a living wreck” (Deep Purple)

“Down by the banks of the river Charles, that’s where you’ll find me, along with others fuckin some fish…I love that dirty water” (Standells)

“…and then she came up to my room…Yah, she make me feel alright” (Van Morrison/“Them”-Note: This was a banned lyric on the radio, “come up to my room” was edited out)

You know you gonna’ lose, with gamblin’ & booze, but that’s the way I like it, Baby, I ain’t gonna’ live forever…and don’t forget the joker”…(Lemmy/Motorhead)

“Sonavabitch, kiss my ass!, sonafabitch…you asshole, sonavabitch” (Accept)

"You hear the monsters roar, but for you young soldier, it’s only just begun, God-God help me: I don’t wanna’ die: Machine gun, Machinegun, Machinegun!: Gonna’ shoot you down!..(Saxon)

“I won’t cry out for justice, admit that I was wrong, stay in hibernation, till the talk subsides & gone”…(Arthur Lee/Love)

“Took me to a little shack & put a whip across my back and told her: Leave me!..I was out for quite a time, came back with her on my mind: That sweet little girl, she means all the world” (Heep-“Gypsy”)

"I had to leave town cause’a Uncle Sam’s deal, when I heard my good lovin’ was gettin’ abused…Tell the truth, don’t lie to me, You been steppin’ out on me…(PR&TRaiders)

"Did you do your poses in the mirror?, Did you tell him Baby-Baby please?. Did you twist your tongue & bend his ear off? Did you, did you, did you, have him beggin’ on his knees?…(Ratt/“Shame”)

If you won’t go down on me/fuck me, somebody else will!” (Sweet)

I could go on & on…

Not strictly rock 'n roll, but:

Many times we’ve been out drinking
Many times we’ve shared our thoughts
Did you ever, ever notice, the kind of thoughts I got
Well you know I have a love, for everyone I know
And you know I have a drive, for life I won’t let go
But sometimes this opposition, comes rising up in me
This terrible imposition, comes blacking through my mind
And then I see a darkness
(Wil Oldham / Johnny Cash)

If I give my heart to you
I have none and you have two
(Crocodile Dundee)

[quote]PimpBot5000 wrote:
“This band will never amount to anything. I quit!” -John Rutsey, former drummer for RUSH.[/quote]

Excellent, PB5K!! That’s a GREAT line in a context I wouldn’t have thought of. Speaking of Rush, I like what his “replacement,” Mr. Peart wrote:

“I can’t pre-tend a stran-ger is a long a-waited friend . .”

. . and the World’ fihhin’ ta know my name."

The Roots: The Seed (2.0)

“always feels like she’s runnin on a hamster wheel, getting high, crashing cars, making mistakes”

-VR

I’ll be back in this thread later.

“I wasn’t born with enough middle fingers” Marylin Manson

“Forget all about that macho shit and learn how to play guitar” John “Cougar” Meloncamp

“I fucked your girlfriend last night, while you snored and drooled, I fucked your love. She called me daddy and I called her baby and I slapped her ass” Pantera

They were all in love with life
they would sip it like a fountain
that was pouring like an avalanche
comin’ down a mountain…

(I’ll look up who sang that if you’d like - dang if I can remember @ the mo.)

[quote]reneeweimer wrote:
They were all in love with life
they would sip it like a fountain
that was pouring like an avalanche
comin’ down a mountain…

(I’ll look up who sang that if you’d like - dang if I can remember @ the mo.)[/quote]

Butthole surfers- Pepper

Once upon a time I had a little money,
Government Burglars took it long before
I could mail it to ya . . .

Elvis Costello: Blame it on Cain