Great PSP Deal

Its $140. Its refurbished but you can get a warranty for 1 year for $20. Thats about $50 less than where you can find it anywhere else.

Yeah, but why would you actually want one? Last I heard that had a grand total of none good games.

[quote]analog_kid wrote:
Yeah, but why would you actually want one? Last I heard that had a grand total of none good games.[/quote]

That’s not true. Their Marvel Nemesis game is pretty damn good and is the one that I keep with my PSP most of the time. The graphics are great for it. The fact that it plays movies is a good thing also. I never bought mine to take the place of a real video game system anyway.

[quote]analog_kid wrote:
Yeah, but why would you actually want one? Last I heard that had a grand total of none good games.[/quote]

Doesnt matter, I can get my games for free…

I prefer the DS myself.

[quote]Ren wrote:
I prefer the DS myself.[/quote]

What are you, five? :slight_smile:

[quote]PGA200X wrote:
Ren wrote:
I prefer the DS myself.

What are you, five? :-)[/quote]

Eight actually.

Just be careful with Tiger Direct. They don’t have the best reputation for delivering items on time, or at all. They always have awesome deals, but they can be very unreliable.

Nice price, but I can’t really say I’d play more than two of the PSP games if they were all free.

One game I’m interested came out on the original Playstation already.

I can’t justify spending $100+ on a system for just one game. Not when I’ve already got a DS with a half dozen great games and a half dozen more on the way.

[quote]Professor X wrote:
analog_kid wrote:
Yeah, but why would you actually want one? Last I heard that had a grand total of none good games.

That’s not true. Their Marvel Nemesis game is pretty damn good and is the one that I keep with my PSP most of the time. The graphics are great for it. The fact that it plays movies is a good thing also. I never bought mine to take the place of a real video game system anyway. [/quote]

That may be the only one. The new Tekken for PSP is pretty sweet too.

Unfortunatly I think the PSP is running out of gas. And it sounds like you won’t be able to get any new movies on UMD as there are butt loads of illegal copies of movies floating around and the man is not pleased about it. I’m thinking that UMD will suffer the same fate as the Sony minidisc.