Great Moments in Rainjack's Posts

Hey RJ, who sucks worse: Andy or Jeffdirect? I actually think you’re kind of a dick too, but I figure we’re like GI Joe and Cobra teaming up to fight a bigger threat oftentimes. Try changing your avatar; it worked for thunderbolt. I used to think that bolt was a dick but I actually like the guy a lot now.

mike

Last time I checked, Rainjack’s campaign for US presidency didn’t really lift off - so what’s this thread doing in PWI? This really should go under get a life - or really nowhere at all…

Makkun

[quote]AndyG wrote:

No this one is quite funny.

[/quote]

No this one is quite sad, harden the fuck up.

[quote]AndyG wrote:
This is along the lines of Lettermans’ ‘Great Moments in Presidential Speeches’

Moment one:

Rainjack accusing someone of making an ad hominem argument.

Moment two:

Every time Rainjack is called a cocksucker or something similar, he responds ‘you are projecting your sexuality on me’, fully unaware that he questions people’s sexuality on a regular basis.

Anyone got any others? By the way, I am fully aware this appears near the ‘Civility’ thread.[/quote]

Rainjack is one of the most helpful and thoughtful guys on here. He is a true T man. You sound like a jealous little bitch.

Hey, I saw a cloud in the shape of a Buick yesterday!

[quote]Headhunter wrote:
Rainjack is one of the most helpful and thoughtful guys on here.
[/quote]

HH you get the the award for the most effective use of sarcasm.

[quote]makkun wrote:
Last time I checked, Rainjack’s campaign for US presidency didn’t really lift off - so what’s this thread doing in PWI? This really should go under get a life - or really nowhere at all…

Makkun[/quote]

I never had a campaign - only a one word post. It was quite a successful word, though as it is one of my favorite words: “me”.

This thread is GAY! Can’t think of anything better to talk about?

I agree this thread sucks, AndyG you blow at hating RJ. In my mind all I can think about is a little fairy looking guy in the colonial times with the frilly shirt and wig on. Walking up to a big ironworking sumabitch and taking his little white glove out and trying to give the bigsumabitch a slap across the face with it.

Only The little fairy dude is such a complete and utter failure that he actually whifs and cant even hit the big guy with his little glove. The Big guy barley even notices this and kind of shoos the little fairy guy away, and probably goes back to work or something. Yet for the little fairy guy, it is a very traumatic experience and he is scarred for life by this encounter with the big scary man.

For some reason this just keeps playing in my mind.

V

[quote]Vegita wrote:
I agree this thread sucks, AndyG you blow at hating RJ. In my mind all I can think about is a little fairy looking guy in the colonial times with the frilly shirt and wig on. Walking up to a big ironworking sumabitch and taking his little white glove out and trying to give the bigsumabitch a slap across the face with it.

Only The little fairy dude is such a complete and utter failure that he actually whifs and cant even hit the big guy with his little glove. The Big guy barley even notices this and kind of shoos the little fairy guy away, and probably goes back to work or something. Yet for the little fairy guy, it is a very traumatic experience and he is scarred for life by this encounter with the big scary man.

V[/quote]

Are we dosing our drinks again this weekend?

Did I miss it?

FUCK!!!

Hey Andy, how’s this thread working out for you so far? I’m betting just as you planned, eh?

This thread is retahded! as we say in RI.

[quote]Spry wrote:
AndyG,

I hereby revoke your Australian citizenship.

Cheers,
Spry.[/quote]

LOL. I’m ashamed I even looked into visiting Australia.

I expected a thread like this from a European not an Aussie.

[quote]LIFTICVSMAXIMVS wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Rainjack is one of the most helpful and thoughtful guys on here.

HH you get the the award for the most effective use of sarcasm.[/quote]

I laughed too, but he is helpful in other forums.

[quote]rainjack wrote:
makkun wrote:

Makkun

I never had a campaign - only a one word post. It was quite a successful word, though as it is one of my favorite words: “me”. [/quote]

I’m going to give RJ my write in vote.

[quote]FightinIrish26 wrote:
Vegita wrote:

V

Are we dosing our drinks again this weekend?

Did I miss it?

FUCK!!![/quote]

I never knew we stopped? What gives slacker?

V

I thought this thread would be a comedy goldmine. Only a douche like Andy could mess this up.

[quote]Zap Branigan wrote:
I thought this thread would be a comedy goldmine. Only a douche like Andy could mess this up.[/quote]

I had higher expectations myself. A lot could have been done with a thread like this, as there is so much comedic fodder.

[quote]makkun wrote:

Makkun[/quote]

Man, you are behind the time’s. Have you not seen his political ads???

This is quite a statement on just how utterly pathetic AndyG’s attempts at a “I hate rainjack” thread are.

I am kind of insulted. Threads about me usually extend for several pages and last for the better part of a week.

This one fell on the sword inside of one day.

Please guys - help a brother out. AndyG needs you.

Find your favorite rainjack quote, or just give the general jist of it, and post it up.

I’ll even start.

My current favorite is calling out orion for being a frog licker when he goes off on a tangent. Cracks me up just about every time.