Great Moments in Failure

[quote]RSGZ wrote:

[quote]bushidobadboy wrote:
Epic failure yes, but not in gym class.

Went out with this girl that I really fancied. We had a great time out on the town, went back to hers, smoked some bud, had depp, but numerous chats about all sorts of topics, until about 4 in the morning.

I was sleeping in her housmates bed, as housemate was away for the weekend.

I get into bed when there is a knock on the door.

It’s the girl (that I really fancy) aking me “Um, I wondered if you were warm enough or if you wanted to borrow a t-shirt”.

Now most guys (including myself at this point my life) would have recognised this as a blatant ‘last chance’ attempt by the girl to get me to kiss her/make a move.

But Nooooo, not this chump. I seriously was SO clueless at reading women/understanding the basics of male:female interaction, that I only saw the ‘on top’ message, i.e the borrowed shirt thing.

“hey, thanks, but I’m sure I’ll be warm enough tonight.”

“…ok…” she said with a slightly confused look on her face.
[/quote]

Been in a similar situation as a teen, just a bit more cringe I think. We’d just watched a movie and I was in the spare bedroom and she came in said that I can stay in her room if I’m cold.

<---- This idiot didn’t get the hint.[/quote]

I can relate to both of these. Too many times have obvious or subtle gestures gone straight over my thick skull haha

[quote]pgtips wrote:
I can relate to both of these. Too many times have obvious or subtle gestures gone straight over my thick skull haha[/quote]

Me 4.

[quote]RSGZ wrote:

[quote]pgtips wrote:
My mum decides to buy new toilet roll (charmin scented) They smelt exactly like her

Every time I saw her, I smelt her, and all I could think of was wiping my arse. That relationship certainly failed.
[/quote]

LMAO! Oh man that’s hilarious.[/quote]

Haha, man it cracks me up, but she was so hot! I just couldn’t ever get the image to go.

I’m fucking confused. Please define the american version of “mum”.

[quote]theuofh wrote:
I’m fucking confused. Please define the american version of “mum”. [/quote]

“Mum” is the same as “Mom” as far as I knowjust different spelling.

So in my dorm last year everyone had these chairs in their rooms where the back of the bottom of their chair was inclined, so that if you leaned back in the chair the inclined part would land on the ground and catch you. Last year I was talkin to some girl in my writing class and I was sitting in a chair that seemed to be the same type of chair in my dorm. So I casually leaned back expecting the chair to catch me, but I kept going. I think I just laid on the ground and basked in the humiliation for a couple seconds before getting up. So fuckin smooth.

[quote]Tarrom wrote:
So in my dorm last year everyone had these chairs in their rooms where the back of the bottom of their chair was inclined, so that if you leaned back in the chair the inclined part would land on the ground and catch you. Last year I was talkin to some girl in my writing class and I was sitting in a chair that seemed to be the same type of chair in my dorm. So I casually leaned back expecting the chair to catch me, but I kept going. I think I just laid on the ground and basked in the humiliation for a couple seconds before getting up. So fuckin smooth.[/quote]

Well played sir

Another school fail-ish. When i was in elementary school they put me in all advanced classes, obviously cause im a genius. They kicked me out 2 months later because i was asking too many questions. Yeah lets punish the kid who wants to learn the most.

[quote]fighting_fires wrote:
Another school fail-ish. When i was in elementary school they put me in all advanced classes, obviously cause im a genius. They kicked me out 2 months later because i was asking too many questions. Yeah lets punish the kid who wants to learn the most. [/quote]

they don’t want you to ask questions, they want you to eat what they feed you …