Great Labs, But I Don't Feel Great

It has been a while since I have posted. My protocol has been going fine I have it dialed in, where my labs are on the money every six months. The thing is I am not feeling as good as I could be. Something is still off.

My protocol for the last 2 years has been 250iu HCG EOD, 70iu Test Cyp EOD, .25 anastrozole every 4th day, 75mg Synthroid daily, 50mg DHEA daily, 5000iu D3 daily. Recently found out Pregnenolone was low and been on 100mg daily for 2 weeks now and have noticed better brain function and mood.

I am thinking of adding Caber and or deprenyl for mood, stamina, and sexual function. Anyone think that would be worth trying and if so what dosing?

post labs

Are your thyroid meds giving you 97.7 F waking oral body temp and 98.6 in the afternoon?

[quote]KSman wrote:
Are your thyroid meds giving you 97.7 F waking oral body temp and 98.6 in the afternoon?[/quote]
They were in the past, I haven’t checked them in over a year.
If I remember you were or are taking Caber. Have you tried it with Selegiline? How did it work and what were the benefits?

Yes, but not used/needed for a few years. One increases dopamine production, the other reduces its removal. A nice synergy. Wondering if I was iodine deficient at the time and that was the root problem.