Great Electric Massager for Recovery

Okay…I thought I’d post it hear because it could relate to training and recovery…I bought this electronic shiatsu massage thing at Bed Bath and Beyond for 40 bucks today and it’s great. I had so many knots in my upper back and middle lat areas that I couldn’t get out with my foam roller, and 20 minutes on this thing did the trick. If you have a store near you, call em up and ask if they have it, cuz it’s a great investment.

Can you post a pic of what it looks like? Sounds interesting. I’m pretty curious.

I have been using this for the last 2 months…I have not had to see an ART or chiro since I started using it! I was going almost once a week before…

I roll it on my pecs and my upper traps…for about 5-10 minutes before I head to the gym…no more upper trap pain or pinched nerves!

I also use it for about 5-10 minutes on those same areas before bed…

on leg days I roll it on my hip flexors and the front of my shins…works wonders…

I was foam rolling for several years…but that NEVER helped…I think my muscles were just way too tight for a foam roller…this massager gets in deep and I can actually feel my traps and pec soft tissue quality soften…its crazy…

I’d rather have a woman do it.