Great Death Foods

This is my next splurge meal. Isn’t this in Berardi’s Precision Nutrition diet plan? Its the Krispy Kreme burger. Hamburger, bacon, cheese, served on a Krispy Kreme doughnut!

MMMMMMmmmmmmmmm!!!

I saw that on CNN last week and I thought it was a joke! When I realized it was for real I about cried. No wonder America is so damn fat…

The new chicken bowl by K.F.C. looks a good heart stopper.

The only thing I’d add to that burger would be a batter dip and fry. Wrap it up in one nice golden brown, oil squishing when you bite it package.

that is pukey looking. gross.

I’ve got y’all beat.

The Hamdog is a hot dog wrapped in a beef patty that’s deep fried, covered with chili, cheese and onions, and served on a hoagie bun topped with a fried egg and two fistfuls of fries.

bastards im cutting!

I’d rather eat the dingle berries out of a menstruating skunk before putting any of that shit in my mouth. D-I-S-G-U-S-T-I-N-G!

Entenmann’s

[quote]assbuster wrote:
I’d rather eat the dingle berries out of a menstruating skunk before putting any of that shit in my mouth. D-I-S-G-U-S-T-I-N-G![/quote]

THAT IS SOME FUNNY SHIT!!!

FatSensei

[quote]nolecat wrote:
This is my next splurge meal. Isn’t this in Berardi’s Precision Nutrition diet plan? Its the Krispy Kreme burger. Hamburger, bacon, cheese, served on a Krispy Kreme doughnut!

MMMMMMmmmmmmmmm!!![/quote]

Sadly, I’d eat one during a weak moment.

[quote]electric_eales wrote:
bastards im cutting![/quote]

Looking at this stuff is a sure way to curb one’s appetite. Disgusting.

ok i thought id chip in with some contributions from this side of the atlantic.

not that ive ever had one or actually seen one in the flesh (but do have it on record from a reliable source) but how about a nice trip to a glasgow (town in scotland) chippy (take away that sells deep fried food) and you can have a deep fried chip (read really fat french fries all u americans) butty (sandwich). made with 2 slices white bread stuff chips into middle and squish the sides down then heavily coat in batter and deep fry, hmmmmm, calorific!

then for desert how about a deep fried mars bar, yum! thats a choc bar with nougat and caramel in the middle. see pic for the tastyness

[quote]BCpowder wrote:
I’ve got y’all beat.

The Hamdog is a hot dog wrapped in a beef patty that’s deep fried, covered with chili, cheese and onions, and served on a hoagie bun topped with a fried egg and two fistfuls of fries.[/quote]

That may be worse than the Fool’s Gold Loaf, Elvis’ favorite.

http://www.thedeathclub.org/reference/viewactivity.asp?id=24

"So enamoured was Elvis with this particular sandwich that legend has it he flew from his Graceland?s home to Colorado to get one late one night. This is what all the fuss was about:

Ingredients

2 tablespoons of butter
1 unsliced loaf of bread
500 grams of bacon (I guess this can be replaced with the vegetarian equivalent)
1 large jar of smooth peanut butter
1 large jar of grape jelly

Preheat an oven to 350 degrees. Rub the butter all over the sides of the entire loaf, then place on a baking sheet and brown in the oven for 15 minutes. While the loaf browns, fry the bacon until crisp before draining the excess oil. Slit the loaf of bread lengthways, then hollow out the insides. Fill the cavity with the peanut butter and grape jelly, before adding the bacon. Put both sides of the loaf together and enjoy.

This recipe was to serve eight. Elvis would eat one of these on his own."

[quote]Res Judicata wrote:
BCpowder wrote:
I’ve got y’all beat.

The Hamdog is a hot dog wrapped in a beef patty that’s deep fried, covered with chili, cheese and onions, and served on a hoagie bun topped with a fried egg and two fistfuls of fries.

That may be worse than the Fool’s Gold Loaf, Elvis’ favorite.

http://www.thedeathclub.org/reference/viewactivity.asp?id=24

"So enamoured was Elvis with this particular sandwich that legend has it he flew from his Graceland?s home to Colorado to get one late one night. This is what all the fuss was about:

Ingredients

2 tablespoons of butter
1 unsliced loaf of bread
500 grams of bacon (I guess this can be replaced with the vegetarian equivalent)
1 large jar of smooth peanut butter
1 large jar of grape jelly

Preheat an oven to 350 degrees. Rub the butter all over the sides of the entire loaf, then place on a baking sheet and brown in the oven for 15 minutes. While the loaf browns, fry the bacon until crisp before draining the excess oil. Slit the loaf of bread lengthways, then hollow out the insides. Fill the cavity with the peanut butter and grape jelly, before adding the bacon. Put both sides of the loaf together and enjoy.

This recipe was to serve eight. Elvis would eat one of these on his own."
[/quote]

Wow, 500 grams of bacon on one whole loaf of bread!

Though, I always thought that the Elvis sandwich was PB, Bacon, and Bananas.

[quote]bigwinsta wrote:

not that ive ever had one or actually seen one in the flesh (but do have it on record from a reliable source) but how about a nice trip to a glasgow (town in scotland) chippy (take away that sells deep fried food) and you can have a deep fried chip (read really fat french fries all u americans) butty (sandwich). made with 2 slices white bread stuff chips into middle and squish the sides down then heavily coat in batter and deep fry, hmmmmm, calorific!

then for desert how about a deep fried mars bar, yum! thats a choc bar with nougat and caramel in the middle. see pic for the tastyness[/quote]

Oh damn! Suprised no one in america has thought of this!

[quote]nolecat wrote:
bigwinsta wrote:

then for desert how about a deep fried mars bar, yum! thats a choc bar with nougat and caramel in the middle. see pic for the tastyness

[/quote]

They have, along with deep fried pizza, Oreos, Twinkies, etc.

[quote]nolecat wrote:
bigwinsta wrote:

[/quote]

Fish and chips would be good meal if it wasn’t for the bad fat. But that’s like saying jumping from a building would begood for you if it was not for the impact.

[quote]nolecat wrote:
bigwinsta wrote:

[/quote]

Oh, but they have!! This is done at the Iowa State Fair. You can get just about anything deep fried.

This won Maxim magazine’s sandwich of the year. It’s called the Fat Darrell (invented by Darrell Butler during his sophomore year at Rutgers University) contains chicken fingers, mozzarella sticks and french fries. Maxim lauds it for its "drunken ingenuity.

[quote]nolecat wrote:
bigwinsta wrote:

[/quote]

Oh they have, i live in Indiana and every year at the state fair they deep fry some crazy shit : twinkies, snickers bars, oreos you name it and they can deep fry it.