Great Blizzard of 2005

They are already calling it the Great Blizzard of 2005. Denver is getting quaffed by 50 to 60 mile/hr. winds and 18 inches or more of snow. Right now DIA (airport) is closed and I-25 (main freeway for Colordao) is closed between Denver and Colorado Springs. Oh well, good day to read and lift in the basement.

That sucks, at least you can pack your bong.

I knew it was coming a couple weeks ago. Good thing, for some reason its not really sticking to my trees and pulling down the branches that much. I hope it doesn’t kill the green walnut buds like two years ago.

Anyway, I’m going to the basement to lift now too.

[quote]mertdawg wrote:
Anyway, I’m going to the basement to lift now too.[/quote]

Hell, just go shovel your driveway. I just did. That’s some heavy wetness!

[quote]LowfatMatt wrote:
mertdawg wrote:
Anyway, I’m going to the basement to lift now too.

Hell, just go shovel your driveway. I just did. That’s some heavy wetness![/quote]

Shovel? It’s gonna melt in a couple hours.

I hope we don’t get that shit! It’s been like mid 70s last few days here. Supposed to rain for the next few days, maybe that’s is what we will get? I hope! No more fucking snow!!

Right on …tomorrow its supposed to get up to 40, and then like 60 on Tues. It will melt very quick… that’s what happens when you have 1 mile less atmosphere to filter solar radiation. Of course the Colorado Tourism Board does not advertise the cancer rate for the same reason.

yeah great. And here in good ol’ Pueblo, we’ve gotten…absolutely NOTHING. It snowed Saturday for maybe an hour…that’s it. Plus wind. Which sucks. I figure if it’s going to be crappy like this, it better bring some moisture…but noooo…

Some blizzard, Didn’t even get the day off :slight_smile: