Great Bedtime Shake

I recently discovered ground almonds and have been putting them in my shakes and they taste great so heres a perfect shake to drink right before bed:

2 scoops Grow! Whey 2
1/4cup milled flax seeds 9
1/4cup ground almonds 8
spoonful of PB 8

blend it up, makes about 615 calories

60g protein
28g carbs/9g fiber
27g good fats

The fat will help slow down protein absorption. Better yet, change the Grow! Whey for Casein.

My bedtime shake is usually:

1 scoop Grow! Whey
2 scoops Metabolic Drive
2 tbsp milled flax
1 scoop Superfood

And the odd time I’ll throw in some blueberries

My favorite shake bedtime shake lately has been:

1 1/4 cups water
1 1/2 scoops Metabolic Drive Vanilla
2 TBSP peanut butter
1/2 Cup Pumpkin
Splenda
Lots of ice

Delicious!

[quote]Nick21 wrote:

1 scoop Grow! Whey
2 scoops Metabolic Drive
2 tbsp milled flax
1 scoop Superfood

And the odd time I’ll throw in some blueberries[/quote]

So do you snort the shit, or do you add an aqueous solution to make it drinkable?

[quote]msd0060 wrote:
Nick21 wrote:

1 scoop Grow! Whey
2 scoops Metabolic Drive
2 tbsp milled flax
1 scoop Superfood

And the odd time I’ll throw in some blueberries

So do you snort the shit, or do you add an aqueous solution to make it drinkable?[/quote]

Snort it of course, I’m hardcore all the way

Mine’s pretty basic. I just use any casein blend and mix it with melted PB, cinnamon, and a little bit of water. This creates a pudding as opposed to a shake.

I usually mix it together a few hours before bed, and then I cool it in the fridge. Love it!

Then after I eat my bed time shake, I’ll make my morning shake which is the same thing, only with Grow! Whey instead of a casein blend. Sometimes I use PB, sometimes coconut oil, and sometimes blueberries. Only this time I actually put it in the freezer over night. Then when I wake up, I nuke it in the microwave for about 15-20 seconds. It’s like gelato or something. Pretty tight stuff.