Gratitude Thread

Yeah!!! Thanks for all the help! and the books!

CT,

I just finished reading Nate Green’s article which outlined your training concepts. I especially liked the concept of “auto-regulate”. In my experience, it explains why I feel better and progress from cutting my training short one week and increasing it when I feel unstoppable on another, without feeling like I am inconsistent. Anyways, I wanted to thank both you and Nate Green for sharing this information!

I have been reading this site for a long time, even before Thib started writing for it! And the one thing I have seen since his first article is his passion for what he does!

When he writes about something whether you agree with all of his philosophies or not, his absolute passion for the sport comes through and you can’t help but be excited to get to the gym! I may be wrong, but it has always felt to me that Thib’s articles are not so much recommendations, or a dogmatic training philosophy, but rather glimpses into his own training where he shared cool stuff he is discovering with the rest of us! So great thread and I add my thanks as well!!

[quote]gymnast wrote:
CT,

I just finished reading Nate Green’s article which outlined your training concepts. I especially liked the concept of “auto-regulate”. In my experience, it explains why I feel better and progress from cutting my training short one week and increasing it when I feel unstoppable on another, without feeling like I am inconsistent. Anyways, I wanted to thank both you and Nate Green for sharing this information![/quote]

The autoregulation concept was interesting. I guess it’s just how most smart trainers who have been at the game a while just sort of know when to take it easy, and when to push. I never really thought about it in the terms CT used, but the guy clearly has the ability to step outside of himself and examine exactly what is going on.

S

yes… Thanks especially for being so available, it’s absolutely amazing to know that when you have a question, you can just logon and ask a top coach like yourself, your passion for training is truly contageous…

oh yea, and I have to reiterate how much the “Screw Crossfit” line is spreading among people I know when they pull off a heavy lift… Thanks CT

Fair play to the big man. His fat loss progammes and articles made a huge impression on me. I also know I wouldn’t rush around trying to purchase whey hydrosylate and casein hydrosylate if they had been heralded by any other source. CT’s the man!