Grateful for Some Advice on First Cycle

Hey brothers,
After some years of training, I find my self here seeking some knowledge and wisdom about doing a first cycle.
here si some information about me.
height : 170cm
weight : 69kg
BF : 12%

I’ve learned really a lot about steroids, but with all the amount of information it gets really confusing, as you know it can’t replace a serious advice from an experienced person.

Here is a first cycle as I imagine :

1-4 : test E - 500mg/week
1-3 : Dianabol 30mg / ED
4-8 : test E 200mg /week
4-8 : 50mg tren / eod

PCT : (waiting for your advice)
I can have clomid, nolvadex, proviron, dostinex

I can’t have some arimidex, letrozol or aromasin.

It’s a first cycle, so I’m not looking to be a jay cutler, I’m keeping the doses as reasonable as possible, to experiment my reactions and stay as safe as I can without burning steps.

I would be very grateful to any advice or criticism.

[quote]abysmal wrote:
Hey brothers,
After some years of training, I find my self here seeking some knowledge and wisdom about doing a first cycle.

I’ve learned really a lot about steroids, but with all the amount of information it gets really confusing, as you know it can’t replace a serious advice from an experienced person.

It’s a first cycle, so I’m not looking to be a jay cutler, I’m keeping the doses as reasonable as possible, to experiment my reactions and stay as safe as I can without burning steps.

I would be very grateful to any advice or criticism.[/quote]

Go gain some more weight and “in the trenches” experience.

Bro you might want to tone down that cycle or else you will look just like jay cutler, in fact this is the very sevret cycle jay cutler himself did to get him where he is today. Who told you the secret cycle bro?

Your answers are in the “newbie cycle planning” sticky

[quote]abysmal wrote:
Hey brothers,

I would be very grateful to any advice or criticism.[/quote]

Respectfully, I would say you need to put some more effort in the training and nutrition realms so you don’t end up wasting your money on a cycle. I was a skinny bastard myself at one point, not much taller than you, and I’ve made it up to 209lbs before ever even considering exogenous help.

That said, keep it simple. Don’t mess with tren on your first cycle. Consider dropping the dbol too. The more compounds you add the harder it is to figure out where your sides are coming from. Do 500mg of test per week for 10-12 weeks. You NEED to have an AI (adex, aromasin, etc) on hand in case of sides, even if you never have to use it. Also, PCT is more important than the cycle itself, so I would nail that down firmly before going any further.

But seriously, you’re going to waste your money if you don’t first learn how to make better gains naturally. Eat like a horse, train heavy enough and with enough volume, drink plenty of milk and get plenty of sleep. If you do that I guarantee you could put on 20lbs in the next 6 months to a year. Good luck.

I would run test e 1500mg minimum. No PCT required for such a mild cycle

[quote]CougarPride wrote:
I would run test e 1500mg minimum. No PCT required for such a mild cycle[/quote]

Is that 1500mg every day or every other day? lol

Everyday for sure. The more test the better. Id pin 10mL a day if I could afford the syringes

If I could respectfully interject, it’s dangerous throw around ridiculous statments when you’re talking to someone who probably has little to no idea what they’re doing with gear. They may not get your attempt at humor. And lets face it, there are guys that are gonna use tren on their first cycle and there are 17 y/o kids who have their minds made up about using gear. I just kinda cringe when I see things like this said to guys who might take it literally… Just my $.02.
Carry on fellas

[quote]Teufel0317 wrote:
If I could respectfully interject, it’s dangerous throw around ridiculous statments when you’re talking to someone who probably has little to no idea what they’re doing with gear. They may not get your attempt at humor. And lets face it, there are guys that are gonna use tren on their first cycle and there are 17 y/o kids who have their minds made up about using gear. I just kinda cringe when I see things like this said to guys who might take it literally… Just my $.02.
Carry on fellas[/quote]

My thoughts exactly. I know its hard to differentiate between serious posts and trolls sometimes - however, people skim these forums ALL the time. Guys who are too afraid to get an account and post questions. So they go off the banter in posts.

So lets not hate! Educate!

Squige and Teufal, to be fair (to myself) I did give some serious advice before joking around. Which stands at 500mg/wk, not 1500/day.

Thank you all for your answers,
Well I really do my best with my diet, but unfortunately it’s all I can do, I use some supplements btw but as I live now, due to my job… I can’t eat typically as I’m supposed to do, that’s the truth, but I eat very clean and very well to progress slowly (It’s all I can do).

any answers to my questions in my first post ?

1-12 test e 500 mg per week
1-4 dbol 50 mg per day
Leave tren, its not drug for novice users.
For pct nolva and clomid, or maybe just nolva.

[quote]abysmal wrote:
Well I really do my best with my diet, but unfortunately it’s all I can do, I use some supplements btw but as I live now, due to my job… I can’t eat typically as I’m supposed to do, that’s the truth, but I eat very clean and very well to progress slowly (It’s all I can do).

any answers to my questions in my first post ? [/quote]

And why can’t you eat like you should on the job?

[quote]abysmal wrote:

You didn’t ask any questions. I gave you my advice, which is you need to figure out your training and diet situation before messing with your hormones. You’re far from your genetic potential right now, and you may well just end up wasting your money.

But if you’re going to do it anyway, I will say again: you need to have an AI on hand. Also since you want to do tren, look into getting some caber. I don’t have any experience with tren, but I hear it can cause high prolactin levels, which in turn causes low libido and erectile dysfunction. Caber can help with this.

I personally would do a 10-12 week cycle of test-e. If you want to do 8 then consider a test-prop frontload to help you see results sooner.

Why dbol then tren in the same cycle? Looking to bulk first then cut?

Why drop to 200mg weeks 4-8?

Also, you’re going to want to split those weekly doses up to about every third day to maintain steady levels.

But then again, I don’t really know what I’m talking about. So take it with a grain of salt.

[quote]eatliftsleep wrote:

[quote]abysmal wrote:

And why can’t you eat like you should on the job?[/quote]

I don’t have enough time to eat as I have to do, and I’m not always in my office so I do really my best to eat well.

[quote]Juggs wrote:

[quote]abysmal wrote:

You didn’t ask any questions. I gave you my advice, which is you need to figure out your training and diet situation before messing with your hormones. You’re far from your genetic potential right now, and you may well just end up wasting your money.

But if you’re going to do it anyway, I will say again: you need to have an AI on hand. Also since you want to do tren, look into getting some caber. I don’t have any experience with tren, but I hear it can cause high prolactin levels, which in turn causes low libido and erectile dysfunction. Caber can help with this.

I personally would do a 10-12 week cycle of test-e. If you want to do 8 then consider a test-prop frontload to help you see results sooner.

Why dbol then tren in the same cycle? Looking to bulk first then cut?

Why drop to 200mg weeks 4-8?

Also, you’re going to want to split those weekly doses up to about every third day to maintain steady levels.

But then again, I don’t really know what I’m talking about. So take it with a grain of salt. [/quote]

Dbol then tren, yes it’s packing some mass quickly, and cut with tren, as you know a good amount of mass with test and dianabol would be due to water retention.

for cabergoline, no probleme I can get it, and I have a plan to take 0.25mg every week from week 4 to week 8 with tren.

I just don’t know if it would be helpful with the doses of tren I’m planning to take.