Graph Plotting 100 mg 1x Week vs 40 mg 2x a Week (Seem Accurate?)

Hey guys I plotted some numbers estimating what test concentrations would be in ones body based on a 7 day half life. Graph starts with Wednesday weekly injections of 100 mg then switches to 40 mg Thursdays and Mondays. Based on this graph can we hypothetically conclude that blood levels will become stable within two weeks of the switch?

Which ester?

I plotted t cyp and see it a bit lower than your estimates and stabilizing closer to 3 weeks out.

TE. By the 12th week or so, on 100 mg of TE a week, one would have constant blood levels of about 200 mg after injection day…

What program or website did you use for those graphs?

He plotted that on steroidcalc.com

1 Like

Those numbers don’t make sense. Maybe how much compound is released from the ester. My graph shows how much Testosterone Enanthate is inside your body.

Here is the breakdown (not mine):

The formula used for calculating the rate of compound release at a given day t is:

λ * N(t)

Where λ is the decay constant equal to ln(2)/h , h being the half life of the compound given in days; and N(t) is the half-life equation given by:

N(t) = n * e^(-t/λ)

Where n is the original dose of the compound in mg and t is given in days.

Esters and half lives are also listed here: steroidcalc.com

Resurrecting an older thread… But I’m curious how the milligrams value on the Y axis of steroid calc dot com relate to, or translate too what a persons TT values/levels could be…or, is that not how the website works?

Is the purpose of the site to just show when steady state is?

@bmbrady77 @NH_Watts

@bcostigan41

The serum level of Total T will depend on too many other factors to calculate with the steroidcalc website.

This graph is just showing you the concentration of the testosterone that you injected based on frequency and dose over time. It’s basically a good indicator of how much of the drug is available in your system based on the ester half life, injection frequency, and amount injected per dose.

We use it mainly to give you an idea of how long it will take the drug to reach a steady state based on your protocol criteria. This does not technically mean that serum levels are exactly proportional, but it’s relatively close.

Hope this helps to somewhat clarify it.

2 Likes