Granny Owns Shop Burglars

[quote]Magicpunch wrote:
Not quite ocean’s 11 there, I agree.

And perhaps they were so dejected and confused at that point, that the sight of ANYONE standing up to them was enough to send them running.[/quote]

I think the scooter boys ‘master plan’ was to smash the glass with hammers, ride into the store, snatch what they could and get away without getting off their rides. The only problem is that scooters don’t offer much in getway power.

[quote]roybot wrote:

[quote]Magicpunch wrote:

And perhaps they were so dejected and confused at that point, that the sight of ANYONE standing up to them was enough to send them running.[/quote]

I think the scooter boys ‘master plan’ was to smash the glass with hammers, ride into the store, snatch what they could and get away without getting off their rides. The only problem is that scooters don’t offer much in getway power.[/quote]

Minis would’ve been far sexier.

[quote]Magicpunch wrote:

[quote]roybot wrote:

[quote]Magicpunch wrote:

I think the scooter boys ‘master plan’ was to smash the glass with hammers, ride into the store, snatch what they could and get away without getting off their rides. The only problem is that scooters don’t offer much in getway power.[/quote]

Minis would’ve been far sexier.[/quote]

Ha! The Northampton job? Minis are probably out due to none of the thieves having passed their driving tests yet.