Gramabol Results?

Can anyone who has tried the Gramabol cycle post they’re results please?

I NEVER have felt that but then again I never ran 3,000mg for the first wk either.

I’m feeling like Bushido’s parrot lately but I ran a gram of test E awhile back and I was pretty damn lethargic as well. On top of that my gains werent’ much differenf from what I get off 500-750mgs, minus the sides.

Did anyone use an anti estrogen while boosting the Test really high while on the Gramabol? Brock is NOT known to NOT know his shit on juice OR diet so I’m gonna give it a go on March1.

BTW, anybody try or have any info on Brock’s Fat Fast Experiment? Yea…I know I’m sounding like a big Brock fan…well I am. Anybody know why he left T-Nation…lotta good bros here. I love this board, despite have major differnces of opinion on what female body type is the most sexually appealling.

I ran letro. Btw I’m also a big brock fan. The fact is gear makes me sleepy, and I, as well as many other people, have all noticed that when you up your dose the lethargy seems to increase as well.

Can’t comment on the Fat Fast. If you do a search I recall quite a few people who did though.

Did u run clomid or any anti-E? Can anyone give a Cliffnotes of the Fat Fast Diet. I did a seach but only got a very general run down, not very specific.

Thanks again to all who repsonded.

I’m gonna give it a real try and I’ll post my results.

Never used gramabol. Is that the GAC stuff? I remember brock talking about that stuff a while back. I too wondered where and why he left. Or maybe he just started using a different name? I think brock strasser was a pseudonym (sp?). Anyway. The fast fast is very old and I would assume that you would have trouble finding it. Chris Shugart created a fat fast that was based on brocks with his “velocity diet”. You can find that easily and it is pretty detailed.

Seems like 3 cycles per yr is all a guy could go on the Gramabol cycle. If u consider equal time off/on.

[quote]WideGuy wrote:
I ran letro. Btw I’m also a big brock fan. The fact is gear makes me sleepy, and I, as well as many other people, have all noticed that when you up your dose the lethargy seems to increase as well.

Can’t comment on the Fat Fast. If you do a search I recall quite a few people who did though.[/quote]

I don’t what kind test ur using but I’m “only” doing 500mg (.5gr) per week and I have so much energy I’m only sleeping 5 hours a nite and am forced to eat 200+gr protein/day just keep off the hunger pangs. I think it’s totally conceivalbe that 1 GRAM per wk would only intensify what I’m experiencing now, def not the opposite.

I don’t know…
I’ve always felt great on 250-600mg/week test. 1g and above is gauranteed sleepiness for me.

I always thought Brock was the pen name for Bruce Kneller, or vice versa antway I’ve seen his name in a few of the stupid mag’s

[quote]Scrappy wrote:
I don’t know…
I’ve always felt great on 250-600mg/week test. 1g and above is gauranteed sleepiness for me.[/quote]

Interesting. I won’t know till I try, I’ll post once I’m at that dosage.

[quote]TestOnly wrote:
I’m gonna give it a real try and I’ll post my results. [/quote]

Bro, I think it is great that you are willing to be the guinea pig on this one, and try it out, but if your main objective is to create the most effective cycle, I don’t think this is the route to take…Remember that when stacking compounds the end result is magnified d/t the drug synergy…1+1=3 kind of logic.

MK

That all depends on what ur stacking…if they’re gonna be synergistic or antagonistic. Test is cheap, I think Brock used $$ as the motivation behind his Gramabol cycle. I’m STILL gonna go w/ it. NOTHING is as good as TestOnly when U consider benefits vs. sides vs. ability to retains gains.

Merry Christmas bro(s)!

Bro, I think it is great that you are willing to be the guinea pig on this one, and try it out, but if your main objective is to create the most effective cycle, I don’t think this is the route to take…Remember that when stacking compounds the end result is magnified d/t the drug synergy…1+1=3 kind of logic.

MK

[/quote]

[quote]Scrappy wrote:
I don’t know…
I’ve always felt great on 250-600mg/week test. 1g and above is gauranteed sleepiness for me.[/quote]

I wouldn’t be surprised that your estrogen goes through the roof with Test over 1g/week. That would definitely cause lethargy and sleepiness.

I would suspect supression of endogenous production first, then est increase.

Like I said, I ran letro when I was on a gram (actually a bit over at times). Letro is pretty much THE strongest anti-estrogen you can take. So that could not have been the issue.

As for suppression? Nope. Once you take ANY amount of gear that is higher then what you would produce on your own, you become suppressed. Obviously, for muscle building purposes you would have to take a dose this high. Whether it be 400mg or 1400mgs. So like I said, I’m pretty sure suppression is not the reason. I will say that high blood pressure, which is a side that increases with higher doses of test, will make you more lethargic. Two of the better products for this are twinnlabs blood pressure control (which has a celerey seed extract)and niacin in decent doses will help with blood pressure.

[quote]WideGuy wrote:
Like I said, I ran letro when I was on a gram (actually a bit over at times). Letro is pretty much THE strongest anti-estrogen you can take. So that could not have been the issue.

As for suppression? Nope. Once you take ANY amount of gear that is higher then what you would produce on your own, you become suppressed. Obviously, for muscle building purposes you would have to take a dose this high. Whether it be 400mg or 1400mgs. So like I said, I’m pretty sure suppression is not the reason. I will say that high blood pressure, which is a side that increases with higher doses of test, will make you more lethargic. Two of the better products for this are twinnlabs blood pressure control (which has a celerey seed extract)and niacin in decent doses will help with blood pressure. [/quote]

What were ur retained gains after a cycle of a gram per wk?