Gradually Increase Calories, Cut to Bulk?

Hi everyone,

This question is still a bit early to ask coz im still not in a bulking phase. However, i think i look pretty lean now (thanks to anabolic diet), and soon (in a week or two) i’ll start bulking.

My maintenance cals should be around 3100. I havent precisely determined this yet but this is 18x my body weight (which is 175lbs). At the moment im at about 2500cals a day and im constantly hungy lol. Thats why i just cant wait to stary eating more.

How should i increase my cals? Should i go straight to 3100 (this would be only one extra meal)? Or should i gtadually increase my cals by 250 each week?

Here is my last day nutrition just to give u an idea:

1. 300 minced beef, green vegies
  2. 1scoop whey, 25 ml heavy cream
  3. 1 can of tuna in olive oil (140 g tuna), green vegies
  4. Pwo meal: 300 g rump steak, 1 tbsp coconut oil, green vegies
  5. 5 whole eggs, green vegies

From supplements im taking whey, vitamins, creatin, fish oil, zinc, tribulus and magnesium powder.

Comments on my meals greatly appreciated:).

Cheers,
LZ

Gradually increase your cals 100-200 per week or even every other week. No need to rush increasing them. Everything else looks good, just keep it up.

[quote]Ripsaw3689 wrote:
Gradually increase your cals 100-200 per week or even every other week. No need to rush increasing them. Everything else looks good, just keep it up.[/quote]

Ok, i was hoping id be able to eat one more meal coz im starving all the time haha.

Is it ok to be this hungry? Am i doing something wrong?

If you’re that hungry all the time, you might want to appease your hunger and eat. You body doesn’t require the same amount of cals every day. I’ve heard a lot of people say that weekly macros are more important than daily, so some days you will(or should) be eating more than others.

[quote]Ripsaw3689 wrote:
If you’re that hungry all the time, you might want to appease your hunger and eat. You body doesn’t require the same amount of cals every day. I’ve heard a lot of people say that weekly macros are more important than daily, so some days you will(or should) be eating more than others. [/quote]

I just read in Mauro’s anabolic solution book that he advises increases of 500cal a week (if gains of 1lbs are not achieved in a week). What is your oppinion about this?