This question is still a bit early to ask coz im still not in a bulking phase. However, i think i look pretty lean now (thanks to anabolic diet), and soon (in a week or two) i’ll start bulking.
My maintenance cals should be around 3100. I havent precisely determined this yet but this is 18x my body weight (which is 175lbs). At the moment im at about 2500cals a day and im constantly hungy lol. Thats why i just cant wait to stary eating more.
How should i increase my cals? Should i go straight to 3100 (this would be only one extra meal)? Or should i gtadually increase my cals by 250 each week?
Here is my last day nutrition just to give u an idea:
- 300 minced beef, green vegies
- 1scoop whey, 25 ml heavy cream
- 1 can of tuna in olive oil (140 g tuna), green vegies
- Pwo meal: 300 g rump steak, 1 tbsp coconut oil, green vegies
- 5 whole eggs, green vegies
From supplements im taking whey, vitamins, creatin, fish oil, zinc, tribulus and magnesium powder.
Comments on my meals greatly appreciated:).