GPS Tracking Your GF

[quote]Rockscar wrote:

[quote]WhiteFlash wrote:
Anyone who uses this to tag their significant other probably needs to be single for a little while to sort out their trust and insecurity issues.[/quote]

This is usiually the last resort for a suspecting husband. This technology, along with phone records proved to me my X was doing exactly that.[/quote]

I wouldn’t need proof. The moment I no longer trust you, bones and nachos to you honey. Have a nice life. I aint playing detective for no broad.

[quote]PimpBot5000 wrote:
GPS tracking your girlfriend…your SOUL MATE?! Some of you guys are reprehensible. What an invasion of privacy and a basic affront to human dignity.

My method of tracking involves affixing a tag to my significant other, similar to how a scientist might label the dorsal fin of a humpback whale. That way, if she for some reason deviates from her allowable daily routine (going to the supermarket to buy pastrami, visiting the hair-dressers to doll herself up, fetching me a post-work pastrami sandwich and beer from the ice-box if she knows what’s good for her) someone can alert me to her transgression, report the day and time back to me, and I’ll make sure she never “strays from her pod” again.
[/quote]

Dude, everyone knows you tag the labia majora…that way their migratory patterns can be properly documented.

[quote]LankyMofo wrote:

[quote]Rockscar wrote:

[quote]WhiteFlash wrote:
Anyone who uses this to tag their significant other probably needs to be single for a little while to sort out their trust and insecurity issues.[/quote]

This is usiually the last resort for a suspecting husband. This technology, along with phone records proved to me my X was doing exactly that.[/quote]

And she still took you to the cleaners? Fucking ridiculous, man. The court system should take infidelity into consideration during the divorce proceedings or something.[/quote]

I’m coming to a point where I seriously doubt I’ll get married…ever.

Just call me George Clooney Jr.

[quote]Soulja874 wrote:

[quote]LankyMofo wrote:

[quote]Rockscar wrote:

[quote]WhiteFlash wrote:

And she still took you to the cleaners? Fucking ridiculous, man. The court system should take infidelity into consideration during the divorce proceedings or something.[/quote]

[/quote]

Cali is a “No Fault” State. She could be banging the mayor, city council, the local band and it would NOT matter. I needed the straight proof in order to convince myself it was truly over. When you have kids you try to keep the fam together.

[quote]Rockscar wrote:

[quote]Soulja874 wrote:

[quote]LankyMofo wrote:

[quote]Rockscar wrote:

[quote]WhiteFlash wrote:

[/quote]

Cali is a “No Fault” State. She could be banging the mayor, city council, the local band and it would NOT matter. I needed the straight proof in order to convince myself it was truly over. When you have kids you try to keep the fam together.
[/quote]

I understand all of that, I just find it crazy that a man nowadays has to get a prenup with his future wife in order to protect himself and his children.

Since when did marriage become a business?

[quote]Soulja874 wrote:

[quote]Rockscar wrote:

[quote]Soulja874 wrote:

[quote]LankyMofo wrote:

[quote]Rockscar wrote:

[quote]WhiteFlash wrote:

[/quote]

[/quote]

I understand all of that, I just find it crazy that a man nowadays has to get a prenup with his future wife in order to protect himself and his children.

Since when did marriage become a business?[/quote]

When wasn’t it?

Marriage became a business when we became an “it’s all about me” and money focused society looking for instant gratification and lots of “stuff.”

Just went to a wedding of two lawyers, mid 30’s, partners in their respective firms, 10 YEAR relationship (didn’t even live together) and you better believe the prenups were flying!! I can’t believe they’re still saying till death do us part at the ceremonies!

[quote]Soulja874 wrote:

[quote]Rockscar wrote:

[quote]Soulja874 wrote:

[quote]LankyMofo wrote:

[quote]Rockscar wrote:

[quote]WhiteFlash wrote:

[/quote]

[/quote]

Since when did marriage become a business?[/quote]