T Nation

GPS Tracking Your GF

I just ran across this GPS tracking device, apprently you can just plant it in someone’s car and then later retrieve it and download the data. You can translate it to google maps afterwards. I think this is a great idea for tagging your kids. I wonder how many people are using them to track their spouses?

Anyone who uses this to tag their significant other probably needs to be single for a little while to sort out their trust and insecurity issues.

She’s allowed out of the house?

That’s the problem.

[quote]imhungry wrote:
She’s allowed out of the kitchen?

That’s the problem.[/quote]

Fixed

Just downloaded my gf’s gps tracker to mapquest.

7:00 am - Kitchen
8:00 am - Kitchen
9:00 am - Kitchen
10:00 am - Kitchen
11:00 am - Kitchen
12:00 pm - Kitchen
1:00 pm - Kitchen
2:00 pm - Kitchen
3:00 pm - Kitchen
4:00 pm - Kitchen
5:00 pm - Kitchen
6:00 pm - Kitchen
7:00 pm - Kitchen
8:00 pm - Kitchen
9:00 pm - Kitchen
10:00 pm - 8:00 am - sleeping (in the Kitchen)

if she has a pair of irish sunglasses all the time she’ll never leave.

[quote]dk44 wrote:

10:00 pm - 8:00 am - sleeping (in the Kitchen)[/quote]

Funny

[quote]dk44 wrote:

You are really slacking!

How’s she supposed to have breakfast ready for you if she is sleeping in til 8?

Save your money. Just make the chain shorter.

Also, you will never need to buy her a watch as there is a clock on the stove.

[quote]coolnatedawg wrote:

[quote]dk44 wrote:

You are really slacking!

How’s she supposed to have breakfast ready for you if she is sleeping in til 8? [/quote]

yeah and hows she suppose to clean if shes only in the kitchen?

[quote]WhiteFlash wrote:
Anyone who uses this to tag their significant other probably needs to be single for a little while to sort out their trust and insecurity issues.[/quote]

This is usiually the last resort for a suspecting husband. This technology, along with phone records proved to me my X was doing exactly that.

[quote]WhiteFlash wrote:
Anyone who uses this to tag their significant other probably needs to be single for a little while to sort out their trust and insecurity issues.[/quote]

Fuck that. Bitches be crazy.

Here’s a thread I made a few months ago.

I was playing with google street view and I found my girlfriend waiting for the bus.

Here’s a link to that thread: http://tnation.tmuscle.com/free_online_forum/music_movies_girls_life/i_found_my_girlfriend_on_street_view

[quote]Kerley wrote:

[quote]coolnatedawg wrote:

[quote]dk44 wrote:

You are really slacking!

How’s she supposed to have breakfast ready for you if she is sleeping in til 8? [/quote]

yeah and hows she suppose to clean if shes only in the kitchen?[/quote]

I’m hoping the trips to the other rooms for cleaning, doing laundry, delivering him his beer, etc; just happened to not land on the hourly tracking updater =p

[quote]Nards wrote:
Here’s a thread I made a few months ago.

I was playing with google street view and I found my girlfriend waiting for the bus.

Here’s a link to that thread: http://tnation.tmuscle.com/free_online_forum/music_movies_girls_life/i_found_my_girlfriend_on_street_view[/quote]

She’s hot

Maybe, I guess so. Could’ve been about 30C that day.

[quote]Rockscar wrote:

[quote]WhiteFlash wrote:

This is usiually the last resort for a suspecting husband. This technology, along with phone records proved to me my X was doing exactly that.[/quote]

And she still took you to the cleaners? Fucking ridiculous, man. The court system should take infidelity into consideration during the divorce proceedings or something.

GPS tracking your girlfriend…your SOUL MATE?! Some of you guys are reprehensible. What an invasion of privacy and a basic affront to human dignity.

My method of tracking involves affixing a tag to my significant other, similar to how a scientist might label the dorsal fin of a humpback whale. That way, if she for some reason deviates from her allowable daily routine (going to the supermarket to buy pastrami, visiting the hair-dressers to doll herself up, fetching me a post-work pastrami sandwich and beer from the ice-box if she knows what’s good for her) someone can alert me to her transgression, report the day and time back to me, and I’ll make sure she never “strays from her pod” again.

[quote]LankyMofo wrote:

[quote]Rockscar wrote:

[quote]WhiteFlash wrote:

This is usiually the last resort for a suspecting husband. This technology, along with phone records proved to me my X was doing exactly that.[/quote]

And she still took you to the cleaners? Fucking ridiculous, man. The court system should take infidelity into consideration during the divorce proceedings or something.[/quote]

Damn Scar, that sucks. I agree with Lanky: if you can prove your SO was cattin’ around then they don’t get a fucking dime.

[quote]imhungry wrote:
She’s allowed out of the house?

That’s the problem.[/quote]

if she can get out of the kitchen to the living room to yell at you, her chain is too long.