GPS Tracked My Fiance

[quote]The Greek wrote:
Seems appropriate [/quote]
Exactly what mine said when I caught her lol.

Anyway OP all you need to do is stake the place out, see who lives there.

OP, it sounds like you need some time for yourself. Perhaps postponing the wedding is appropriate.

[quote]Cortes wrote:
well then dadburnit shes’a been acheatin’, and he’ll keep on looking for that evidence until he damned well finds it.
[/quote]

Why are you talking like Push?

You are not ready to get married.

[quote]Testy1 wrote:

[quote]Cortes wrote:
well then dadburnit shes’a been acheatin’, and he’ll keep on looking for that evidence until he damned well finds it.
[/quote]

Why are you talking like Push?
[/quote]

Haha, I guess I was channelling my Montana buddy because we don’t get enough of him around here lately.

I would never marry a woman I havent lived it. But I guess it’s a religious thing…

So is this the same girl you were dating who has a baby daddy that’s a drug addict?

Or the girl who busted you staring at a go go dancer?

Or the girl that doesn’t talk much?

Or the girl you gave the Plan B pill to?

[quote]super saiyan wrote:
Is this the same girl you were dating who has a baby daddy that’s a drug addict?

[/quote]

Popcorn time!

[quote]Cortes wrote:

Is this the same girl you were dating who has a baby daddy that’s a drug addict?

[/quote]

Popcorn time![/quote]

OP did you at least drive to the house and sit outside to see who lives there?

http://tnation.T-Nation.com/hub/?id=147544#myForums/thread/4307129/

[quote]adamhum wrote:
I was thinking how marriages these days are destined to fail. Once people are under contract they no longer appreciate each other, it’s human nature. It’s like if your fav food is cheesecake and you eat cheescake everyday, eventually you are going to dread eating cheesecake.

My solution is if you want to “get married” then you have the ceramony but never sign a marriage certificate, so you’ll be married under the eyes of the lord, but not under the eyes of the state…So you’re free to leave if you so choose and you can tell people your married. I think this way people will be on their best behavoir because they know you’re free to go…

What do you think?[/quote]

BRB, going to get married.

TROLOLOLOL

I think his gf is just trying to make some cash. OP goes to the Strip Club, and the gf turns trixs. Whats the difference?

[/quote]

Haha I hate when guys look up all my previous posts like they are trying to call me out or something…

This is the girl who doesn’t talk I believe. I ended up dumping the girl with the drug addict ex.

How do i satisfy my curiosity/obsession? Do i keep probing or do i just let it go?

How do i get the information I seek without ruining things?

[quote]adamhum wrote:

[/quote]

Haha I hate when guys look up all my previous posts like they are trying to call me out or something…

This is the girl who doesn’t talk I believe. I ended up dumping the girl with the drug addict ex.

How do i satisfy my curiosity/obsession? Do i keep probing or do i just let it go?

How do i get the information I seek without ruining things?[/quote]

LOL. I thought I remembered you posting a lot of stuff about your GFs before so I looked at your posts.

Aren’t you a cop or am I thinking of someone else? I’d find out who lives there. It would drive me bonkers if I never found out.

[quote]adamhum wrote:

[/quote]

LOL. I thought I remembered you posting a lot of stuff about your GFs before so I looked at your posts.

Aren’t you a cop or am I thinking of someone else? I’d find out who lives there. It would drive me bonkers if I never found out. [/quote]

YESSSSS…it’s driving me mutha F’in BONKERS!..on top of that I’m leaving for Germany for two weeks tomorrow…Seriously i have been sick about it this week…

[quote]strungoutboy21 wrote:

[quote]The Greek wrote:
LOL at some of these responses…the OP is about to make the biggest investment of his life (marriage), and you guys are telling him he fucked up by doing some research beforehand. LOLOL you wouldn’t buy a car without a test drive, and you most certainly would not sign a contract (what marriage essentially is) entitling someone to half your net worth and future assets without doing, as he put it, “due diligence.”

[/quote]
The OP never stated if something specific happened that would make him want to put a GPS in her car or if it was just because. People get married all the time. Are you saying that they should track and stalk their fiance before their marriage for no reason at all?

Test driving a car before buying it is a terrible analogy. Everybody tests drives a car before buying it. How many people do you know that put a GPS in someones car to track them? The whole relationship before the marriage is basically a test drive. [/quote]

This is a good point, but I meant more along the lines of doing a lot of research before you make the purchase.

[quote]adamhum wrote:

[quote]adamhum wrote:

[/quote]

Aren’t you a cop or am I thinking of someone else? I’d find out who lives there. It would drive me bonkers if I never found out. [/quote]

YESSSSS…it’s driving me mutha F’in BONKERS!..on top of that I’m leaving for Germany for two weeks tomorrow…Seriously i have been sick about it this week…
[/quote]

Step 1: Look up the address to see who it belongs to. (you probably already did this)

Step 2: STOP using the GPS system. You wouldn’t want her doing it to you, so don’t do it to her. Not a good way to start a marriage.

Step 3: If you have smart phones, you should both download the “find my friends” type app. They have it for iPhone and Android. This way she KNOWS you know where she is and won’t sneak behind your back. If she from this point on avoids that address, then there may be something to worry about.

Step 4: all that junk about your confidence and what you may have done to cause her to cheat or what’s going on in your mind to make you think she’s cheating…yeah, give it some thought. It has some merit. Look at yourself before you even try confronting her about it.

[quote]adamhum wrote:

[quote]adamhum wrote:

[/quote]

[/quote]
I’d say if you have to resort to the GPS for peace of mind, you’re not in a state to be in a happy committed relationship, whether or not she is cheating. Good luck, either way.

If I knock on the door and it’s her friend, she will tell my fiance and I won’t be able to explain it. I could have someone else do it…but who? haha…

I actually called a private detective and they couldn’t help me because it’s a liability. I just need to know who all lives there.