GPP Survey

I know this subject has been beaten to death, but I’d like to take a survey. Please answer the following two questions:

1. How often, how much GPP do you do?

2. What do you do for GPP?

1. daily. 30 minutes minimum.

2)30 minutes cardio or Non-exercise-physical-activity daily. Additionally I do sled, drags, tire flips, and stone carry twice a week each.

twice a week no more than 30 minutes.sled or pushing a car on time or for distance.sometimes med ball throwing and picking it up.that kind of stuff.also a little bit of abs and non weighted exercises

1. 2-3 times a week usually around 30 minutes or if you’re counting rough sex 5-20 times a week 10 minutes to 3 hours (:-))
  2. Generally jumping rope, some abs, medball work, dynamic stretching, pullups, pushups, random acts of retardness or physical labor (chopping wood, climbing things I shouldn’t, wrestling, etc.)

None.

But I should start.

2-3 times a week. Usually some sort of steady state cardio in the aerobic range, followed by a circuit of high rep lifts. Several sets of 20 squats with 135, light DB bench, RDL’s, etc.

I havent been doing it as much as I should, but my new gym has a prowler and a sled so Im planning on doing it nearly every off day. Mostly sled drags, pushing the prowler, and stuff like light kb swings.

I do GPP 2x a week. That includes sled use, tire flipping, sledgehammer work and occasionally, my training partner and I will push my Jeep around around the church parking lot down the street.