T Nation

Gov. Bush Doubts Harris

Wow, Harris is just a lost cause...

[i][b]Gov. Bush Doubts Harris Can Win Fla. Seat[/b]
By BILL KACZOR, Associated Press Writer

TALLAHASSEE, Fla. - Gov. Jeb Bush said Monday that U.S. Rep. Katherine Harris has dropped so low in public opinion polls she cannot beat Democratic U.S. Sen. Bill Nelson in November.

"I just don't think she can win," Bush said at the Capitol in his strongest statement yet about his fellow Republican's struggling campaign.

The governor has made no secret that he hopes House Speaker Allan Bense will challenge Harris for the Republican nomination. Bense has not made up his mind, his wife, Tonie, said Monday from their Panama City home. The deadline for entering September's primary is Friday...[/i]

Jesus...first my high school guidance counselor, now Jeb Bush.

I knew right after I posted it that I should have been clearer. :slight_smile:

God, I hope Bense runs. I don't even know if he's capable of winning, but at least it would be a fair fight. Sen. Nelson is such a pansy-ass that its hard to pin him on anything...

All Republicans can hope for is a dead girl or a live boy...

(joking!) :stuck_out_tongue:

For anyone who cares (other than me, and I'm a total dork.) I just received this:

For Immediate Release
MAY 10, 2006
Speaker Announces Decision on U.S. Senate Run

TALLAHASSEE, Fla. ? ?I have been extremely honored and humbled by the strong support and encouragement I have received from my family, my friends and from people across Florida who I admire greatly,? said Florida House Speaker Allan Bense. ?However, I have decided not to run for the United States Senate.

Good -- Harris is coming off as a fruitcake.

She was always a fruitcake. She just had enough money and Republican momentum at the time to cover it up well. Being crazy is not something that just up and happens. It's a slow burning process. Just look at Tom Cruise.

She's always been a little whacked... I wouldn't trust her with my garbage.

I think you can effectively mark this seat with a D: