Gotta Luv Tards -2009

[quote]LarryDavid wrote:

[quote]countingbeans wrote:

[quote]LarryDavid wrote:

[quote]Nards wrote:
My theory is that the worst stuff seems to come out of those who joined in the month of May in 2009. What happened then??
[/quote]

I happened. Then the others followed.

Actually I’d say [as a guy who used to lurk] things started getting worse in the second half of 08. Still some good members from then too, just they came with a few idiots.[/quote]

Whoa there skippy, lets go easy with the accusations here.[/quote]

Haha, you were one of the guys I was talking about when I said “some good members from then too”. [/quote]

;), you fight for the good team in my book too man.

[quote]LarryDavid wrote:

[quote]LarryDavid wrote:

[quote]Nards wrote:
My theory is that the worst stuff seems to come out of those who joined in the month of May in 2009. What happened then??
[/quote]

Actually I’d say [as a guy who used to lurk] things started getting worse in the second half of 08. Still some good members from then too, just they came with a few idiots.[/quote]

Haha, you were one of the guys I was talking about when I said “some good members from then too”. [/quote]

;), you fight for the good team in my book too man.[/quote]

no dude, he meant me. And to think, I even gave him my secret deadlift tip. The nerve of Canadians these days.

The best (worst) thread of 2009 was definitely the one in the BB forum where all of the people from that other site came over and explained how Casey Butthead’s formula proves how anyone who surpasses it is on the juice. There was just so much stupidity in that thread that it is impoosible to pick one quote.

[quote]Ct. Rockula wrote:

[quote]LarryDavid wrote:

[quote]LarryDavid wrote:

[quote]Nards wrote:
[/quote]

;), you fight for the good team in my book too man.[/quote]

no dude, he meant me. And to think, I even gave him my secret deadlift tip. The nerve of Canadians these days.[/quote]

LOL, We’re cool too. Keystone Deadlifts>Regular RDL’s, I’m still glad you told about that lift man :).

[quote]Vegita wrote:
There was this one dude, Loudog75 who said this in a thread where we were discussing a kid who threw a dog off a bridge just for fun.

Loudog75: "Sorry, my point should have been more clear.

I should have just said - Who Cares, we’ve got larger problems than dogs that can’t fly."

I don’t care if people love dogs or not, but being a dog lover myself, comments like this don’t make you look cool and tough, they make you look like an asshole. I mean I think protecting defensless dogs only comes in second to protecting defensless children. For me this was the biggest dickheaded comment made this year. And no I’m not a retard for posting one of yours. People who live in glass houses… Well you get the idea.

V[/quote]

I remember that…

Even the retards found that post to be retarded.

yes.

[quote]Bicep_craze wrote:
yes.[/quote]

Just found out what I want for Christmas!!

[quote]imhungry wrote:

[quote]Vegita wrote:
There was this one dude, Loudog75 who said this in a thread where we were discussing a kid who threw a dog off a bridge just for fun.

Loudog75: "Sorry, my point should have been more clear.

I should have just said - Who Cares, we’ve got larger problems than dogs that can’t fly."

I don’t care if people love dogs or not, but being a dog lover myself, comments like this don’t make you look cool and tough, they make you look like an asshole. I mean I think protecting defensless dogs only comes in second to protecting defensless children. For me this was the biggest dickheaded comment made this year. And no I’m not a retard for posting one of yours. People who live in glass houses… Well you get the idea.

V[/quote]

I remember that…

Even the retards found that post to be retarded.[/quote]

F’ing 09ers, even the retards call then retarded.