Gotta Luv Tards -2009

Good Afternoon,

I’m relatively new to the site so I don’t have as much experience but I’ve seen some pretty stupid threads on here. Now, I joined for the BB information but I must admit, I do love the silly posts that people put up.

This thread is to recognize those individuals from 2009 that have posted the dumbest things you’ve read from 2009. You can include mine if you like but by doing so are instantly labled a retard.

Happy New Year good people

First

[quote]3IdSpetsnaz wrote:
My friend is a self help guru and he told me to face myself.
Face my failures, face my fears, and inequities.

I’ve spent all night writing out all my failures, my fears, and inequities.
I cried, I threw up, I wanted to kill myself.

[/quote]

Who’s got one?

[quote]Loudog75 wrote:
Who’s got one?[/quote]

Quote fail. Damn O-niners.

[quote]S C 0 0 Z E wrote:
I was wondering if the same happens to anyone else:

• You’re eating something healthy and all your friends get a bunch fried food and call you a pussy for not getting something like that.

• Or right after you order something healthy they all start laughing and making fun of you.

[/quote]

Sorry Rhino - Boredom prevails

[quote]Loudog75 wrote:

• You’re eating something healthy and all your friends get a bunch fried food and call you a pussy for not getting something like that.

• Or right after you order something healthy they all start laughing and making fun of you.

[/quote]

Sorry Rhino - Boredom prevails[/quote]

Just busting your chops man. Lol

[quote]Loudog75 wrote:
Good Afternoon,

I’m relatively new to the site so I don’t have as much experience but I’ve seen some pretty stupid threads on here. Now, I joined for the BB information but I must admit, I do love the silly posts that people put up.

This thread is to recognize those individuals from 2009 that have posted the dumbest things you’ve read from 2009. You can include mine if you like but by doing so are instantly labled a retard.

Happy New Year good people[/quote]

This one is my favorite…damn 09’ers!!

[quote]Loudog75 wrote:

[/quote]

Sorry Rhino - Boredom prevails[/quote]

I don’t see how that post is stupid in any way, it was just a question that was posted in the GAL forums. Did some recency bias combined with an obligation to post something make you choose this?

I’m not one to judge, but creating a thread to honor dumb threads in itself seems completely dumb.

then you too sir, are a failed oh niner.

sorry mate

[quote]HolyMacaroni wrote:
then you too sir, are a failed oh niner.

sorry mate[/quote]

Great Success!

[quote]Little949 wrote:
So here’s the deal, I’m 22 6’1 and 180 pounds. Im looking to get up to 205 this coming year. And a legit cycle by January.
If anyone could take the time and let me know what gear they recommend,Juice, Anti estros, etc etc.

Id greatly appreciate it. Don’t waste mine or your time posting on this thread if you dont know shit.
Im only looking for intelligent and informative info.[/quote]

Nobody wants to do no basic work.

[quote]Aragorn wrote:

[quote]Little949 wrote:
So here’s the deal, I’m 22 6’1 and 180 pounds. Im looking to get up to 205 this coming year. And a legit cycle by January.
If anyone could take the time and let me know what gear they recommend,Juice, Anti estros, etc etc.

Id greatly appreciate it. Don’t waste mine or your time posting on this thread if you dont know shit.

Nobody wants to do no basic work.[/quote]

Hmmmm Informative Info, ya don’t say… I wonder what uninformative info is like.

[quote]Aragorn wrote:

[quote]Little949 wrote:

Nobody wants to do no basic work.[/quote]
Lollll so this guy is EXACTLY like me (at the moment) and wants to get on the juice?
dude…

My theory is that the worst stuff seems to come out of those who joined in the month of May in 2009. What happened then??
Of course this theory is not scientific.

[quote]Im Yolked wrote:
I love that the pics of those smoking hot chicks are on the main page, as it always reminds me that I can get mega yolked and then get me some of that mighty fine ass.

^^ Hawt!! I really need to get me a girl like that. [/quote]

Mega yolked.

[quote]Nards wrote:
My theory is that the worst stuff seems to come out of those who joined in the month of May in 2009. What happened then??
[/quote]

I happened. Then the others followed.

Actually I’d say [as a guy who used to lurk] things started getting worse in the second half of 08. Still some good members from then too, just they came with a few idiots.

There was this one dude, Loudog75 who said this in a thread where we were discussing a kid who threw a dog off a bridge just for fun.

Loudog75: "Sorry, my point should have been more clear.

I should have just said - Who Cares, we’ve got larger problems than dogs that can’t fly."

I don’t care if people love dogs or not, but being a dog lover myself, comments like this don’t make you look cool and tough, they make you look like an asshole. I mean I think protecting defensless dogs only comes in second to protecting defensless children. For me this was the biggest dickheaded comment made this year. And no I’m not a retard for posting one of yours. People who live in glass houses… Well you get the idea.

V

[quote]LarryDavid wrote:

[quote]Nards wrote:
[/quote]

Actually I’d say [as a guy who used to lurk] things started getting worse in the second half of 08. Still some good members from then too, just they came with a few idiots.[/quote]

Whoa there skippy, lets go easy with the accusations here.

[quote]countingbeans wrote:

[quote]LarryDavid wrote:

[quote]Nards wrote:
[/quote]

Actually I’d say [as a guy who used to lurk] things started getting worse in the second half of 08. Still some good members from then too, just they came with a few idiots.[/quote]

Whoa there skippy, lets go easy with the accusations here.[/quote]

Haha, you were one of the guys I was talking about when I said “some good members from then too”.