T Nation

Gotta Love The South

There's just something about the old south, something...magical...

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-4924085173349496686

I almost had a redneck induced seizure watching that crap.

That made me proud to be a Shit Kicker! Little E rulz!!!!

Reminds me of were I work in New Hampshire

I think at one point I caught Britney Spears, a couple of hooters girls and Patrick Swayze from his Roadhouse days.

Only in America. Damn I love the South. Yeeeeeeeeeeeeee Haaaaaaaaaaawwww!!!!!

Whoever made that video forgot that there's a difference between a hillbilly (West Virginia/Ozarks/Oklahoma) and a redneck (The South and Texas - yes, they're separate). Texans might take offense to me lumping them in with Southerners, but many of you Texans are rednecks too, just admit it. BTW, nice video, lol.

Exactly. Hillbillies tend to be the ugly-ass inbreads. Just visit Silver Dollar City in Branson, Missouri. Good lord. Women from the South are smokin'.

I was honestly taught in school that we were Texan first, Southern second, and American third. Of course it takes a redneck to teach that in a public school.

So, rednecks are pretty?

The daughters are.

Their women tend to be, yes. If you don't believe me, go to any southern state or Texas.

Aye saw the first two but didn't see Patrick Swayze. Couldn't help but chuckle a bit at the Bush/Cheney 04 hate.

Its true. Southern women are crazy hot!

Some are! :slight_smile:

I had to turn it off before i had an epileptic fit. And I don't have epilepsy.

Are you fishing?

LMAO!

Being born and bread in the edge of the Ozark plateau, mere minutes away from Branson, I will concede that the southern belles have the edge over the hillfolk hussies, however, I'd take any of my high school trailer park indiscretions over the porkers I encounter everyday in the frigid north.

That is a look that is both hot and "I'll kick your ass" at the same. Nice shirt.

Haha, that's her trying to look "hard".