Got the Bug Again, Joined a Hardcore Gym

So after 6 months of doing a TBT routine and for some god-forsaken reason of trying to convince myself that getting big and strong isn’t that important to me, I got the bug again!

So I’m joining Shawna Mendelson’s hardcore gym in Long Island. It’s got everything: bands, chains, a GHR, great benches, etc.

What the fuck was I thinking? I’ve been into this shit since 16 years old in 1996. Maybe I was just burnt out. I even have some interviews for part-time jobs personal training.

I think my old job burnt me the hell out mentally as the place was in absolute shambles and actually got shut down.

You’re a flesh eating pyschopath at heart. It was only a matter of time.

Ya what happened to your police mug shot in a leather killer mask?

I think hes laying low for a while after, well ya kno…

I got the same damn bug. I’m starting Poliquin’s 1-6 routine next week. I’m sick of total bodies and higher reps. Time to lift some really heavy shit.

[quote]Bricknyce wrote:
Maybe I was just burnt out. [/quote]

This is an amazing human experience in my mind.

I’m at that point with my career, but I keep getting up in the morning, keep grinding away. Only because I know that there is a light at the end of the tunnel, and I actually enjoy what I do deep down.

I think people bounce back if it is something they enjoy/love, but if it wasn’t meant for you, you wouldn’t come back. It’s life’s little way of showing you if you made a mistake or not.

Congrats man on feeling better.