Got Test Legally

yeah i actually got test legally. i'll get to that in a min. frist i just wanna say that i know that this is my first post but thats because i think reading is more important that posting.

I’m aprrox 5’9" and about 135lbs. been this way for my whole life, no matter wat. I eat the hell out of food and work out 4-5 times a week…anyway i went to a local doc. ask if he could help me get bigger. long story short he checked my serum test level. it came back as 232.

he looked up the normal level and they were 350-850. so below normal he said that prob contributes to my size. then he prescirbed test cyp. 200mh or 1ml. inject every 14days. Idon’t think i’ll much results from this. Do U?

and a follow app. in 90days. at that time we’ll start HCG. the odd thing is that he orders 3 10ml vial w a conc. of 200mg/1ml. way more than i susp. need well its been about a week i have already done 2 injects. plan on staying on 2 injects of 200ml per week.

wat do you guys think. also he said we would recheck the serum test level at the 90day mark. will ke know i used more that he ordered? why did he order so much if his orders clearly show i didn’t need it?

oh yeah don’t know if it has anything to do with it but he knows that i am a critical care nurse.

[quote]CASS2115 wrote:
yeah i actually got test legally. i’ll get to that in a min. frist i just wanna say that i know that this is my first post but thats because i think reading is more important that posting.

I’m aprrox 5’9" and about 135lbs. been this way for my whole life, no matter wat. I eat the hell out of food and work out 4-5 times a week…anyway i went to a local doc. ask if he could help me get bigger. long story short he checked my serum test level. it came back as 232.

he looked up the normal level and they were 350-850. so below normal he said that prob contributes to my size. then he prescirbed test cyp. 200mh or 1ml. inject every 14days. Idon’t think i’ll much results from this. Do U?

and a follow app. in 90days. at that time we’ll start HCG. the odd thing is that he orders 3 10ml vial w a conc. of 200mg/1ml. way more than i susp. need well its been about a week i have already done 2 injects. plan on staying on 2 injects of 200ml per week.

wat do you guys think. also he said we would recheck the serum test level at the 90day mark. will ke know i used more that he ordered? why did he order so much if his orders clearly show i didn’t need it?

oh yeah don’t know if it has anything to do with it but he knows that i am a critical care nurse. [/quote]

ITs called HRT/TRT buddy. I think you should stick with the correct dosage while your body gets used to the new levels. Save up the extra test and do a cycle.

You should start with about 100mg per week. Also, do the math and find out if your correct. If you run out, your gonna look like a fool to your doc. Most are tight on testosterone.

But what am I saying, you already have your mind made up.

I have an identical situation… Almost identical levels… identical script… and “yes” you have 6g of gear when you really only will need 1.2g of it to comply with his course of treatment. So, you could almost get 5x what he prescribed dosagewise out of that gear.

In my case I was also given Androgel to use simultaneously, but I opted to do a cycle instead. (The androgel seemed to bloat me more than just the cyp. alone.) But, that’s just me.

I noticed a general feeling of well-being shortly after I started, definate gains in muscle… but also a lot of bloat… I cut back on carbs and that went away for the most part. I have gained 5% of my weight in lean mass since starting. But I eat really clean and LOTS.

About 6 weeks into the TRT I added a little more gear to my stack and feel even better… a nice mix of cyp. primo & mast. with some a’dex for sides.
My gains are now leaner and I feel really good.

If you found this board, I assume you are interested in feeling better and looking better through Hormone supp. and replacement. There are great people here that have been through almost every scenario… they are incredibly helpful.

Good luck!

Jet

[quote]CASS2115 wrote:

[/quote]

If you take too much and get tested in 90 days you might be too high and they will back it off, stay on the amount he asked you to do until the first test, then as the other poster said save the extra and have a real cycle.

Also, they are not stupid and can do math, maybe he will not give you a new script until the 6 is supposed to be used up. In other words he didn’t just script 90 days but much longer and won’t renew it until later.

[quote]ReklaW wrote:
CASS2115 wrote:

If you take too much and get tested in 90 days you might be too high and they will back it off, stay on the amount he asked you to do until the first test, then as the other poster said save the extra and have a real cycle.

Also, they are not stupid and can do math, maybe he will not give you a new script until the 6 is supposed to be used up. In other words he didn’t just script 90 days but much longer and won’t renew it until later.

[/quote]

I agree with rek… follow Doc’s orders for this first course and let the later bw show that the TRT is “working”… he will then continue to prescibe… so long as your other bw comes back okay… (lipids, lft etc)… the idea is to have the levels up… but not to the moon… and he will continue it if you are feeling better. Then you have all that extra gear, plus the new extra gear… to work with.

I use a mail order pharm. (legit) through my insurance and they automatically send the new vial every 3 weeks during the script… I just told the doc that when I got the new one I threw the other out… :stuck_out_tongue:

In any event, first let this TRT work for you… the cyp. only remains in any efficient levels in your system for about 8 days… so e2w is too long, 100/w would be better I suppose.

Let us know how you are feeling after about 4-6 weeks… then maybe some wise vet. here can get you started on a stack of some sort that will help you acheive your goals…

once again… great people with lots of experience here… and they are more apt to help if you have done your homework first…

read… read… read :slight_smile:

good luck pal,

Jet