Got Something Stuck In My Eye!

This morning was icy and cold here in DC. When I went out to my car and started scraping the ice off of my windshield my super strength took over and I accidentally shattered the ice-scraper into a million pieces and a small piece of black plastic flew into my eye!

I felt it so I got into the car and spread my eyelid and I saw it on the eye. So I told my wife to get that thing out and I don’t know what she did, but she didn’t get it out. So I went to work and tried washing it out with water etc… but nothing worked. I did my whole day basically trying to ignore the small piece of plastic in my eye, but I can still feel it.

How the fuck do I get this damn thing out!? I can’t see it no matter how hard I spread my eyelids open etc… It has to be back there pretty far and I am a little bit worried because plastic is sharp enough to cut some important eye meat, but it is light enough that it isn’t automatically falling out. WTF!?

I’d go to an eye doctor, pronto. Like, tonight, if not a hospital.

A sharp piece of plastic could very well be a big deal. I wouldnt fuck around when it comes to my vision.

Why are you at a computer asking people who may or not be reliable to help you? You need to see a doctor. It’s your eyes, man, you only get two. It may be nothing major and an easy fix, but why risk it?
Seriously, go to an urgent care clinic if not the ER, tonight. That is an order. I’d rather you call me an alarmist than them call you patch.

I posted here cause it doesn’t hurt and there is no blurred vision. If it hurt I would have gone to the doc pronto. Fuck, I may still go tonight cause you guys are making me paranoid, but I really don’t want to if there is some sort of easy way to get it out.

Doctor. Right Now. Go.

For Fucks Sake.

you are an idiot. go see a doctor.

watch out for xenoestrogens. The plastic may cause you to grow bitch tits.

[quote]rainjack wrote:
watch out for xenoestrogens. The plastic may cause you to grow bitch tits. [/quote]

I suggest mega doses of REZ-V.

There are probably millions of bacteria and fungal spores on that thing…

Seriously, go get it checked out. Even if it came out on its own, you may need topical antibiotic drops to prevent infection. Bacteria will grow very fast in the warm moist eyeball.

The treatment isn’t bad either. A couple of drops of anesthetic, and a couple of drops of a dye, they check it out for debris and tissue damage with a couple of spectrums of light. Then they usualy just snag the peice with a swab, and you’re done.

I’ve gotten this done a few times. Nothin to it, but get it done.

have your wife suck on your open eye. thats how the inuit roll

Are you sure some guy didn’t just bust one in your eye and you’ve come up with this as a cover? I dunno, sounds like a possible case of the gay.

Either way goto the hospital and have them flush it out. You don’t want any sperm errr I mean plastic crusting up your eye and blurring your vision.

[quote]football061 wrote:
Either way goto the hospital and have them flush it out. You don’t want any sperm errr I mean plastic crusting up your eye and blurring your vision.[/quote]

Speaking of blurred vision, if the plastic didn’t do it then this will.

[quote]Schwarzenegger wrote:
football061 wrote:
Either way goto the hospital and have them flush it out. You don’t want any sperm errr I mean plastic crusting up your eye and blurring your vision.

Speaking of blurred vision, if the plastic didn’t do it then this will.[/quote]

at first I thought that was the worst case of camel toe ever, but then I realized that’s her gut. that’s a huuuge bitch.

That’s a biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiig bitch!

beebuddy,

1. Get to a doctor/optometrist/whatever who has the tools and knowledge to help. Do it ASAP. I mean it.

2. You have a wife?

[quote]Schwarzenegger wrote:
football061 wrote:

Speaking of blurred vision, if the plastic didn’t do it then this will.[/quote]

Holy Shit! I just got a chub, but then went blind!

[quote]TShaw wrote:
beebuddy,

1. Get to a doctor/optometrist/whatever who has the tools and knowledge to help. Do it ASAP. I mean it.

2. You have a wife?[/quote]

3. I just washed it out a bunch of times in the shower, I may still go to the doc, but it’s probably fine. I can’t feel anything anymore. After researching about it for a little while apparently when you get something in your eye it usually comes right out and the feeling left over is the result of a scratch on the eye.

4. Yup, I actually brought her up to Litchfield about 4 years ago and introduced her to Tammy G. and Marty. You know I’m teaching now right?

[quote]TShaw wrote:

2. You have a wife?

beebuddy wrote:

1. I just washed it out a bunch of times in the shower, I may still go to the doc, but it’s probably fine. I can’t feel anything anymore. After researching about it for a little while apparently when you get something in your eye it usually comes right out and the feeling left over is the result of a scratch on the eye.

2. Yup, I actually brought her up to Litchfield about 4 years ago and introduced her to Tammy G. and Marty. You know I’m teaching now right? [/quote]

I know you wanted to teach; I didn’t know if you’d found a place. LD? And what about every Columbus Day Weekend when they have Alumni Weekend? I go every year. Did you see the new weight room? Tammy’s become very lean lately; she actually orders some Biotest stuff. Crawford used to but fell off the workout wagon when she got a new boyfriend who just does cycling.

We just got our very first Xmas cards of the season, and they were from Halloran and Dmytryck. Type A people, go figure!

And oh, yeah, glad your eye seems better.