Got Robbed Saturday

[quote]LankyMofo wrote:

[quote]AccipiterQ wrote:

[quote]VTBalla34 wrote:
Your roommate was home? Was he aware of the robbery, or we he passed out drunk at 2 in the afternoon as my roommate tends to be? If the guy that this dude robbed after you was able to bust his ass and detain him, why was your roommate such a pansy? This is ground for man card revocation.

[/quote]

yeah I can’t believe he didn’t hear anything…[/quote]

Maybe he’s a pussy and was hiding in the closet?[/quote]

What I don’t understand is, if your roommate was home where was he?? You say the robber took some of your roommates stuff too, so I’m assuming he went into your roommates room. If thats the case where was your roommate when all this was going on?? Did he hear someone coming thru the door, assume it was not you and had to be a robber, and hide under the bed; if so why didn’t he call the police when it was done? If this was my roommate he’d have some serious explaining to do.

[quote]Kerley wrote:
was he the same guy who robbed half your boxers?[/quote]

did you have this saved on ur pc?

[quote]caveman101 wrote:

[quote]Kerley wrote:
was he the same guy who robbed half your boxers?[/quote]

did you have this saved on ur pc?[/quote]

no i had to go find it, i new it wouldn’t be hard to find though.

[quote]AndrewG909 wrote:

[quote]LankyMofo wrote:

[quote]AccipiterQ wrote:

[quote]VTBalla34 wrote:
Your roommate was home? Was he aware of the robbery, or we he passed out drunk at 2 in the afternoon as my roommate tends to be? If the guy that this dude robbed after you was able to bust his ass and detain him, why was your roommate such a pansy? This is ground for man card revocation.

[/quote]

yeah I can’t believe he didn’t hear anything…[/quote]

Maybe he’s a pussy and was hiding in the closet?[/quote]

What I don’t understand is, if your roommate was home where was he?? You say the robber took some of your roommates stuff too, so I’m assuming he went into your roommates room. If thats the case where was your roommate when all this was going on?? Did he hear someone coming thru the door, assume it was not you and had to be a robber, and hide under the bed; if so why didn’t he call the police when it was done? If this was my roommate he’d have some serious explaining to do.[/quote]

I have 2 room mates.

The man who was caught breaking into someone else’s house, in Brookline, before being beaten and arrested, and who had my class ring on him as well as some Indian currency is John F. Martin, mid-40’s. He stands about 5’ 7", and has a medium build, pale skin, and blond hair. The address on file for him is 173 Cambridge Street, Allston, MA 02134. The name on this household comes up as Garret L. Martin

Why don’t you just break in his house and steal all his stuff? Nobody will rat you out so the cops can’t search your place. When this happens, he’ll want to retaliate. Start equipping your house with the security devices from home alone, but substitute the bb gun for a double barreled shot gun. Also, have some crack ready to sprinkle on him.

[quote]AccipiterQ wrote:
The man who was caught breaking into someone else’s house, in Brookline, before being beaten and arrested, and who had my class ring on him as well as some Indian currency is John F. Martin, mid-40’s. He stands about 5’ 7", and has a medium build, pale skin, and blond hair. The address on file for him is 173 Cambridge Street, Allston, MA 02134. The name on this household comes up as Garret L. Martin[/quote]
get some pot plants and shit and put it his yard then call the cops or send in an anonymous tip you were solicited by the guy to buy acid, or any other crazy shit that gives them reasonable cause to search the house, then randomly show up and be like thats my shit in his living room!

Really? I understand you’re mad he stole your shit but there are better ways to handle your shit than posting his name and address on an internet forum. Now if anything does happen you’re going to be the first person to get questioned. I’d imagine that to also be against TMuscle’s TOS, I don’t know of any sites that would allow a member to post name and address like that.

[quote]Enders Drift wrote:
Really? I understand you’re mad he stole your shit but there are better ways to handle your shit than posting his name and address on an internet forum. Now if anything does happen you’re going to be the first person to get questioned. I’d imagine that to also be against TMuscle’s TOS, I don’t know of any sites that would allow a member to post name and address like that.[/quote]

I’m not advocating ANY kind of violence or illegal activity against him at all. I’m just saying what’s on public record. It could be easily found on a number of different internet sources. There might be members here who live in that area that could use this information so they know to avoid this guy. That’s all. If people are going to cry, I’ll edit the post.

[quote]Enders Drift wrote:
Really? I understand you’re mad he stole your shit but there are better ways to handle your shit than posting his name and address on an internet forum. Now if anything does happen you’re going to be the first person to get questioned. I’d imagine that to also be against TMuscle’s TOS, I don’t know of any sites that would allow a member to post name and address like that.[/quote]

/b/

whoops wrong pic. sry lulz.

[quote]thefederalist wrote:
whoops wrong pic. sry lulz.[/quote]

Shit, I should’ve read this post before that picture. I read it twice trying to see how it applies

[quote]AccipiterQ wrote:

[quote]thefederalist wrote:
whoops wrong pic. sry lulz.[/quote]

Shit, I should’ve read this post before that picture. I read it twice trying to see how it applies[/quote]

ROFL I did the same as well.

It really does suck that that happened, but at least he got caught. I hope this works out for you, but yeah, this isn’t /b/…

[quote]AccipiterQ wrote:

Here’s the bitch of it all: They can’t do a search warrant for his house. Apparently in the ‘real world’ (i.e. not law & order) you basically need to have a witness saying they saw this motherfucker carrying my shit into his house. The house that’s right around the fucking corner from me. Yes, this fucking genius, who apparently lives with his brother (or some other male relative with the same last night) decided to break into a house in his own neighborhood.

[/quote]

really? is that a state law thing, or the city/county attorney?

i caught a guy one night at work who had been stealing car stereos, and got a search warrant for his place…he had about $15K in stolen steros and speakers. that’s fukcing nuts that they can’t go in…

[quote]imhungry wrote:
So, this guy lives in your neighborhood?

I’d make his life miserable…[/quote]

…take his manhood.

Piss him off, then make use of your state’s Castle Law when he comes back to your place.

Take note America, this is where it pays of to be in a GANG or a certain group of people you hang with a lot (your boys). If this shit happened and you were say affiliated with a Folk/Crip/Blood/whateva that motherfucker that robbed you would be coming home to a destroyed/messed up house with his brother possibly lying bloody on the floor (depends on the circumstances). Or if its just your boys a simple break in and search and/or assaulting the motherfuckin robber via drive-by or alley (observing his daily routine and mapping when best to attack).

My 2 cents.

[quote]Magicpunch wrote:

[quote]DBCooper wrote:
I would…slit his fucking throat.[/quote]

A slight variation! Like Dvorak throwing in a different harmony to go hand in hand with that brutally repetitious melody.[/quote]

HA! Nice.

[quote]Gettnitdone wrote:
Take note America, this is where it pays of to be in a GANG [/quote]

You have GANGs in New Zealsnd? Rilly?

Yeah dawg, he be runnin the AK…that be Auckland for all ya’ll that don’t know…ya better ask somebody, mate…word to ya mum…